Does anyone on this forum give a ****...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry about any perceived fault on my part mickey. It was unintentional and definitely not personal as I have tried to explain multiple times. It's easy to misunderstand one another through the medium of the internet, but please don't let that hinder you from joining in and talking to people.

In my experience with ALL's chat room, forum members typically ignore me, probably because I'm not part of their online clique. (And yes, I've tried to start conversations and join in on existing ones.) There should be a disclaimer for the chat room that states new or infrequent members will be ignored, so at least they don't enter with the expectation of actually experiencing a social interaction. :rolleyes2:

Try not to be so quick to take offence mickey. Far more often than not, no offence is meant at all. Whether in the forum chat, or on skype, or on the forum itself, nobody is here to try to hurt anyone else.

xaero said:
In my experience with ALL's chat room, forum members typically ignore me, probably because I'm not part of their online clique. (And yes, I've tried to start conversations and join in on existing ones.) There should be a disclaimer for the chat room that states new or infrequent members will be ignored, so at least they don't enter with the expectation of actually experiencing a social interaction. :rolleyes2:

This is NOT true. I, and many others, make it a point to include all members. Yes, we talk to each other and have conversations, but everyone and anyone can join in. Not everyone does and there's only so much we can do to get people to talk and join in.
Maybe it was before I came back, I don't know, but perhaps you should give it another try.

xaero said:

Umm, I haven't been in the chat in a long time, but I did take part in it on a daily basis at one point, and I've never caught that kind of attitude or type of mentality there. Perhaps that's the way you felt about it, but I've never experienced it or saw that.

Anyway, please refrain from bringing chat matters onto the forum. Thank you.

I see that certain members are allowed to discuss chat matters into the forum and others aren't. What is the reason for this inconsistency in the application of the rules?

TheRealCallie said:
mickey said:
I see that certain members are allowed to discuss chat matters into the forum and others aren't. What is the reason for this inconsistency in the application of the rules?

Chat can be mentioned, but problems from chat can't be.

Interesting.

Yes, utterly fascinating. Reminds me of certain East Bloc governments from back in the Cold War.

mickey said:
Yes, utterly fascinating. Reminds me of certain East Bloc governments from back in the Cold War.

Ha, I was thinking the same thing.

mickey said:

There is no inconsistency. And before you want to say that I commented on it while telling others not to, maybe you need to go back and re-read what I said. Because I spoke nothing of chat problems. I simply said that I've never encountered issues like that. I find it funny how as soon as you don't get what you want and find things unfair, you automatically assume that there are certain members allowed to get away with certain things. I specifically said that I haven't even been in the chat in a long time. Pay attention and stop jumping to conclusions.

Latest posts

Back