Does wanting to be with someone make you pathetic?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No it doesn't. But one must remember that being in a relationship with someone mustn't be because of social tension. Though all your friends had girl/boyfriends it doesn't lower your social status. Wanting to be with someone because you want someone to love you, care for you and share his or her life with you definitely isn't pathetic.

putter65 said:
Gutted said:
You remind me of me, OP. Only I don't feel so bad not having a relationship. I just wonder what appeal I lack compared to others. In the end I put it down to a lack of luck or fate making plans which have yet to come to light. Don't worry about it though. Just try to keep your mind off that part of your life. From my experience, no good comes from thinking too long about why you're not in a relationship and stuff. You end up with more questions then answers.

yes put 'finding a girlfriend' to the back of your mind and concentrate on enjoying yourself ! - take up new hobbies, do something you have always wanted to do etc

That's what I plan to do !

I don't know why people insist on hobbies. Hobbies are just pathetic.

Latest posts

Back