Dreams

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Senjina

Reaction score
First, I honestly didnt know where to put this. if it needs to be moved.. pls move it.

As kids, we had dreams and even as we grow up we may forget some and make new ones. Some dreams as well as, some thoughts are pure fantasy. But there is a huge difference in the people who make them. Some dreams are so real that you can nearly touch them and those people strive hard to reach it. others are far away but still real enough to go for, those people feel like even though it's far away it's worth reaching for and look a little nuts during the process, but once they reach it they shine. Lastly there are dreams that are pure fantasy that even though you wish would happen, they never will or at least very unlikely because you see them in stories. There are two types of people that come from this, those who fall fully for those dreams and get nowhere, well majority of the time. Then there are people who still dream these fantasies but have another dream that is either so close to touch or that is far away. They dream for things to change, to be different but have a dream that they are striving for until the other comes true. But everyone should be aware that not all dreams can be done by wishing. You often will have to work for things to come true. I am in the last category. I am pure dreamer. I know that most of my dreams will not happen, well the fantasy ones, but also I thought I had a dream that was so close i could reach it. I am not totally sure now, but some of my fantasy dreams seem more realistic. Sometime ago I came across this song by Nickelback. Its one all should hear. "What are you waiting for" - Nickelback

Latest posts

Back