Emotional Affair: My Personal Story. Can anyone help?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheaptrickfan said:
Vic Sage said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Then, that's really HER issue, not his. He should worry less about being a Good Samaritan to all the hapless male photographers out there ready to fall prey to her evil ways and more about being a good husband and father.

I think he can do both. Both him and the previous guy can send anonymous messages. Information is never a bad thing, especially when it's true.

*sigh* He takes a risk even doing it anonymously, because guess what? As soon as she is busted for being a whore, she'll send her own anonymous message or text message to the guy's wife.

MUCH BETTER to stay the fresia out of it.

Yeah I could tell my dad's new girlfriend what a honeysuckle-fresia he is but I just stay far far away from that can of worms. :p

Drama. (no)

Some people are just irraitonal idiots. Why couldnt you just keep it as a friendly relationship with this women? Its was completely your own fault that this happened and if you really feel for your wife emotionaly how can you go and sleep with another women?

I myself would never do this as i just think its morally wrong! Where is your conscience?

cheaptrickfan said:
Vic Sage said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Then, that's really HER issue, not his. He should worry less about being a Good Samaritan to all the hapless male photographers out there ready to fall prey to her evil ways and more about being a good husband and father.

I think he can do both. Both him and the previous guy can send anonymous messages. Information is never a bad thing, especially when it's true.

*sigh* He takes a risk even doing it anonymously, because guess what? As soon as she is busted for being a whore, she'll send her own anonymous message or text message to the guy's wife.

MUCH BETTER to stay the fresia out of it.

SophiaGrace said:
And the guy who created all this fuss is no where to be seen at the moment. :D

Let's hope that he is making that aforementioned covenant with God.

Well I see it as a form of MAD, Mutually Assured Destruction. He's not busting her as a whore to the most important person, her husband. Just the next potential boytoy. If she were to go "nuclear" by telling the guy's wife (assuming she knows how to get in touch with her) then the OP can "retaliate" and tell the woman's husband.

Ideally, the new guy/s get warned off. There's at least two men to tell the cautionary tale, if not more. She's not gonna ruin her own reputation by telling all of the wives.

But, in the words of Dennis Miller... that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Latest posts

Back