Ex girlfriend acting psycho after breakup?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeSmith911

Reaction score
I've been dating this girl for about a year, to me it wasn't super serious but she thinks I'm the love of her life and her soulmate, she wants to marry me and have my babies (which makes me cringe) and all that. She is the biggest drama queen you've ever met and the most immature person you've ever met (she's 25 but acts 14), goes absolutely psycho for the smallest things. Sex was great, but I just couldn't put up with all the relationship drama (it was like something out of "love the way you lie" eminem song seriously. We've had like 10 breakups before this, but she always convince me to come back), so I break up with her. Now she calls me crying hysterically every 5 minutes, says she would do anything, then says things like "I wish you would die and burn in hell", and then "I wish I would just die, my life is meaningless without you" etc etc. I really dont know what to do about her, she doesnt understand when I say, "sorry I don't want to be with you". She really doesn't get it. Should I just ignore her 100%? I still care about her and would be OK with being friends, but I know she can't and if she sees me with another girl, she would go even more psycho. I hate seeing her suffer like this, but I just don't know what I can do at this point. Any input would be appreciated!

You could consider changing her number. Honestly, unless you break off all contact with her, she will still believe she has a chance. She will keep trying until you once again give in, because at this point, after 10 times, there's little doubt that at some point you will. Change your number, move on and just ignore her. She will, in time, see what she's doing and perhaps then you can start being friends (but that's probably not going to happen in reality... the friends things, that is)

I'm really thinking of coming back to her... I'm attracted to her sexually I'm really horny without sex for 2 weeks since we broke up, plus I hate to see her cry so much and i feel so bad. Its so tempting, but I know that she will never get what she wants from me - marriage, kids, etc. I just don't feel like that about her, I'm not in love with her at all. Really don't know what to do here lol.

Run. Run as far away as possible. Just keep running. No, don't turn around! RUN! Don't you dare trip over nothing and fall! RUUUNNN!

MikeSmith911 said:
I'm really thinking of coming back to her... I'm attracted to her sexually I'm really horny without sex for 2 weeks since we broke up, plus I hate to see her cry so much and i feel so bad. Its so tempting, but I know that she will never get what she wants from me - marriage, kids, etc. I just don't feel like that about her, I'm not in love with her at all. Really don't know what to do here lol.

dude wtf NO! Who do you want to be? A misleading loser making her life even worse, or someone who respects the girl and does the right thing for the both of you? "I'm so horny" yeah well you know what go out tomorrow night and get it done with some other girl.

You gotta cut contact. It's not worth it. You've just gotta get away from her, and never talk to her again. Stop answering the phone, stop letting her lead you back, she's crazy, and she needs to learn that she can not get her way when she acts like that.

Oh jeezus, for god's sake, masturbate or something but don't get back together because you're horny because you'll find yourself in the exact same fix afterwards that you are in now. If you have sex with her, she'll think you love her. It's probably not possible to be friends with her because you'll just give her false hope of getting back together and having babies with her.

Teresa

There's a reason you have broken up 10 times. Don't get yourself into that mess again.....

wtf you broke up 10 times in less than a year? Then you want to get away from this psyco, but dont want to see her cry? Stiff honeysuckle, let her deal with it. She will get over it. Now, you want to be fcuk buddies and screw her emotions even further.

God.. some people.. really..

Just dont have any more contact. Find someone else. Who cares if she crys every night. Thats not your problem. Imagine if you stay together, and things get worse. Get out now, when you can.

MikeSmith911 said:

Quit thinking with whats in your pants man! You have a hand, you also have the chance of finding another person to have a relationship with-both are perfectly viable ways of solving that issue.

Feeling bad about crying-with what you have said about her that sounds like a bit of attention seeking-she wants you to feel bad which means she will be back with you. Oh she says she will kill herself and all that, but theres a pretty big chance that that aint going to happen. Like you said, she acts like a 14 year old.

You said it there, you know that you will not provide her with what she wants-so why the hell would you consider getting back with her and not only facing the fact that this will happen again, but also that you are stringing a woman along that may find peace with someone else?

You said you dont love her or feel for her in any other way than sex- move on. seriously.

Tell her you thinks its best that you and her dont speak anymore and that you both should look for other people that seem more suited- she can find a bloke to marry and have kids with and you can find someone to do what you want relationship wise with. Then, never reply to any calls or texts or emails or any contact-make it seem like you have dropped off the earth. If you need to, request that the network blocks her number from contacting you or just block it by phone.

Dont even be here friend or offer that- its not going to work-do you really think it would? Nope, didnt think so.

what else is there to say? Its not going to work well with you two knowing each other. You come here asking for advice--the people have spoken in what looks to be a unanimous direction, but only you can decide whether to take action on that advice or go your own path.

You brought much of this upon yourself.
You should have not gotten back together with her the first time, let alone 10 times.
She's probably even more messed up in the head because every time you come back - she's thinking that maybe you regret breaking up and you actually love her.
Rather, you only want her for a good fresia.
If you leave her alone - she'll move on finally!

Thanks for feedback, you guys are right! I understand that even though she is begging me to come back, it won't be good for her because she will never get what she wants out of this relationship. Another thing she has been doing every time we broke up is going out with her friends, getting wasted, and drunk calling me to curse me and wish every horrible thing in the world to happen to me. I'm really worried about her going out habits. When we are dating, she doesn't go out as much, doesn't drink, doesn't smoke weed, so I definitely have a good influence on her in some respects. I tried explaining to her that she should focus on her life more and not just think about partying, but to no avail... she "works" as a babysitter at 25, I mean c'mon! She is also sometimes kinda materialistic in some ways... I get the feeling that she'd rather marry a rich guy than work hard (I'm fairly well off financially). I bought her a dog to try to teach her to be more responsible, but she said it was too much work and sold him lol. I felt like an "older brother" type figure to her sometimes, she doesn't have a good relationship with her mom and her dad is not around, I think that's a big factor in why she's like that.

her self destructive habits are HER self destructive habits, they're not your responsibility.

Latest posts

Back