Finding my feet

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Futurum

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I'm guessing this is the time to introduce myself to you all and give an insight into my current situation, with the possibility of giving a rationale as to why I have decided to join this message board.

Well, I don't really have an exact reason. It's more of a collective of thoughts and feelings I've been having (and I find something rather alluring with message boards).
I'm currently a post graduate student with a wide range of work and education commitments which seem to take up 95% of my week. I have been single for about a year now although I have been on a string of dates recently (I will save the chapter of my love life for another day).
I will elaborate further on the thoughts and feelings previously mentioned above all in due course, but for now I'd just like to say hey! And hopefully converse with a big cohort of you :)

Thanks for reading.

hi Futurum! welcome
as a fellow postgraduate I can confirm that there often is zero time left to have a life, I hope that you can reach your goals soon and have more free time :)

take care

Latest posts

Back