fresh face

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitsuhideakechi

Reaction score
Hi, just found this site and decided to make a profile. I haven't been lonely per-se but more of a feeling of wandering aimlessly. I graduated with my B.A. Recently and have been looking for work only to learn that I need 3-5 years experience doing any of the jobs my degree qualified me for, but I can't get a job in the field to get experience because I don't have any experience.

I'm staying with friends in Washington state right now, but my job search has been just as fruitless here and I'm on the brink of running out of money and having to go back to my parents.

but enough sad stuff for one post,
hello all.

Hey Mitsuhideakechi, welcome to the forum!

I totally know what you mean with the job search. My problem is kinda opposite of yours. I have 5 years experience but I don't have a degree lol. I do have a couple of diplomas but it's not what most companies are looking for. It's kinda annoying.

Anyway, good luck with your job search. Mine isn't going very well like yours but let's keep searching and hope something good comes our way.

Hi, and welcome!
The experience issue is very common, and a major screw up, but it's nice that you don't give up, even one small job or internship will get you closer to your goals. Good luck anyway

Welcome to the site.

Latest posts

Back