From daily contact to being ignored

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it has just been today, well give it time. Maybe she's busy or got caught up with something?
If it's been happening more and more lately, then.. you should talk to her about it. Find out if something's been bothering her.

What happened LIA?

Eve, I'd say, but not sure if that's what LIA wants since he's removed it. :\

Well last I saw somewhere in the forum he mentioned he'd been on a several dates with her. Then no news about it until now. Hope he's all right.

Dude I really think you are jumping to conclusions. THEN you are beating yourself up.

Neither is helpful for you.

The worst thin you can do is blame yourself al. Especially over a woman (not talking about any of the women here, most have got sense and a lot more respect) most people, not jsut women whoa rent goign like honeysuckle like we do, live in thirown selfish 'little bubble' or like to paly mind games with others. its like to them, ******* survival of the fittest. To me, its immature and so **** petty., They need to grow the hell up ands tart acceptin responsibility for thir actions. One again pal, move on, youre probably worth more than her anyway.

sorry to hear bro.
happens to me. i find if i talk to other girls in this situ then the pain goes away

JustALonelyGuy said:
The worst thin you can do is blame yourself al. Especially over a woman (not talking about any of the women here, most have got sense and a lot more respect) most people, not jsut women whoa rent goign like honeysuckle like we do, live in thirown selfish 'little bubble' or like to paly mind games with others. its like to them, ******* survival of the fittest. To me, its immature and so **** petty., They need to grow the hell up ands tart acceptin responsibility for thir actions. One again pal, move on, youre probably worth more than her anyway.

He said she didn't communicate with him for a day - not stabbed him in the ******* heart. Immature and petty? Maybe she was busy? Maybe something bad happened to her? Maybe she didn't feel like talking? Maybe her phone/computer or whatever died or didn't work?
God **** - survival of the fittest because someone didn't hear from another person for ONE DAY?!
Someone save me from such buffoonery. :club:

Eve is right. I let things that have happened in my past make me come to a premature conclusion. We've since talked and straightened everything out. I learned not to judge others or make rash conclusions based on past history with other people.

JustALonelyGuy said:

Soooo, once we've managed the extraction of the foot (I'm thinking feet in this case) from the mouth is there any possibility of reviewing your somewhat hostile and assumptive post and taking some kind of life lesson from it? If you've jumped all over another individuals vague description of a situation that had him feeling somewhat abandoned can we draw the conclusion that in your world there'd be an equal, possibly even harsher, reaction which would lead people to avoid you like the plague?

OMG Eve- "Someone save me from such buffoonery.", you're talking my language, I may swoon! You nailed it....+1

I haven't heard from this girl since tuesday and we were talking daily but I suppose she is just busy. Also you can see when someone has read a message or not on facebook so I know she isn't ignoring me :) I'll just wait.

Dear-_-Tragedy said:
I haven't heard from this girl since tuesday and we were talking daily but I suppose she is just busy. Also you can see when someone has read a message or not on facebook so I know she isn't ignoring me :) I'll just wait.

Luckily we have meditation available to silence our minds instead of wondering what's going on, just ask the right person to show you how.

Latest posts

Back