From daily contact to being ignored

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am done feeling paranoid about things. It is just unhealthy to over think everything so I am just going to be oblivious to my negative thoughts. She WILL message me back eventually.

WildernessWildChild said:
Dear-_-Tragedy said:
I haven't heard from this girl since tuesday and we were talking daily but I suppose she is just busy. Also you can see when someone has read a message or not on facebook so I know she isn't ignoring me :) I'll just wait.

Luckily we have meditation available to silence our minds instead of wondering what's going on, just ask the right person to show you how.

I tried doing that kind of meditation, but every time I started to silence my inner voice, I heard another inner voice saying "silence your inner voice" - so it went no where.

theraab said:
Dear-_-Tragedy said:
I haven't heard from this girl since tuesday and we were talking daily but I suppose she is just busy. Also you can see when someone has read a message or not on facebook so I know she isn't ignoring me :) I'll just wait.

Luckily we have meditation available to silence our minds instead of wondering what's going on, just ask the right person to show you how.

I tried doing that kind of meditation, but every time I started to silence my inner voice, I heard another inner voice saying "silence your inner voice" - so it went no where.

Oh hell Raab, I suddenly hear a rock song from the 80's talking to me as I continue my quest for shutting up those damned voices in my noggin- it seems kind of apropo for this thread as well methinks....
[video=youtube] [/video]

Oh hell Raab, I suddenly hear a rock song from the 80's talking to me as I continue my quest for shutting up those damned voices in my noggin- it seems kind of apropo for this thread as well methinks....
[video=youtube] [/video]

Ahh good stuff. ^^

I'm just glad that WWC and I aren't the only ones old enough to remember/appreciate the 80s

EveWasFramed said:
:D I'm just glad that at least ONE of you is older than I am, lol.

photoapr04194731.jpg

Yes I love the 80's as well. :D
I especially miss the cartoons and the toys.

hope your friend replied back to your post. I tend to worry about people not getting back to me, but than again I thought something could have happened in their life. Or their upset. There could be reasons why, I really do hope you hear from them again soon.

Latest posts

Back