Good luck on your finals doods!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kamya

Reaction score
For all the college students on this forum who are dealing with finals next week I must say good luck doods!

Feel free to rant and de-stress in this thread while you go through the next week. I know this is the most stressful time. (It was for me anyways) Update us on your progress.

you know "dood" means "dead" in dutch..

keep thinking something terrible happend when i read it :p

paulo said:

LoL
ok mental note 2 always spell it "dude"

paulo said:

:O Didn't know dood!

Yeah for some it was last week ><. I shoulda made the thread last week.

kamya said:
paulo said:

:O Didn't know dood!

Yeah for some it was last week ><. I shoulda made the thread last week.
its just as good as if u did
its the thought that counts!
ty

Lol... it's only NOW that I realize that dood DOES mean dead >_> I should be paying more attention. But it's strange though - I'm rather morbid myself, but when I see the word "dood" I ALWAYS think of dude first.

Anyhow, finals.
I've got a bunch of mean finals coming up myself. fresia this life. It's just study, study, study some more, and the only means of relaxation available to me are videogames. For which I don't have time to thoroughly enjoy them. fresia.

Thanks kamya! I hope things went well for you too. :) I've finished 3 out of 5 of my exams so far, with the next one being tomorrow. Good luck to the rest of you with finals to do!

Thanks man, should be a hectic week. However, being in trade school, I won't have to go back for another year :D

Good luck, everyone.

I really wish I could sleep right now, but I have to study. It'll all be over soon.

Latest posts

Back