Guilty or not guilty game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guilty

have you ever thought that doing something nonsense to escape a bad life situation is better than facing your reality?

ummm, guess that thought crossed my mind. Guilty.

Have you ever thought punching a work colleague in the face? (*inspired by your avatar*)

Guilty, I thought about every annoying colleague getting a one-two punch. :D

have you ever expressed your anger explicitly to someone at work?

Guilty, because I caught them red handed placing something on someone else's desk deliberately to get them in trouble Grrrrr.

Have you ever lied to an employer in an interview?

Aww, desperate move made by your colleague.

not guilty. I'm afraid of a background check

Have you ever planned to revenge on someone?

Guilty. More often than I should. It's only when 'you' starts talking back that you have to worry. "Isn't that right, Gary?" "**** right".

Have you ever told someone to "just fresia off" straight to their face.

Guilty and loved it. Haha yes on Friday to be exact. A so called friend who is a nurse posted something nasty on FB about Elderley Patients.

Have you ever shut the door in someones face?

Guilty, but only when they would not leave when requested.

Have you ever left a restaurant without paying?

not guilty.

Have you ever seen someone steal something from a store and pretended you didn't notice?

GUILTY! When I was in bed and should have been sleeping.

Have you ever eaten something someone else cooked or baked and said it was very good or delicious as you were choking it down, trying not to get sick?

Guilty.

have you ever sat or lay down on a sofa at a store having a tag 'Thank you for not sitting.'?

Given my "je m`en fous" attitude towards such things, guilty, I guess.

Have you ever burst out laughing when seeing someone`s funny face in a store, without thinking that he might notice you and feel embarrassed?

Guilty, but I walk away immediately :D

have you ever interrupted someone and finished his statement instead of him doing the talking alone?

lol, so very guilty. Couldn`t help it.

Have you ever been so self absorbed by your thoughts, that you entered the wrong appartment, instead of yours?

Latest posts

Back