Guilty or not guilty game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course! I am a Scorpio.

Have you ever gone to work, sat in the parking lot, then left because you hated your job? Haha then really enjoyed that day off?

Not guilty - I wouldn't waste the gas if I was gonna blow off work.

Did you waste any time today?

Guilty. I have eyes MUCH bigger than my stomach.
Have you ever taken a tiny token from a place (a spoon, a linen napkin, a pen) to remind you of of that place and what you did there?

Guilty, Guilty, Guilty. Not anything big though. My Dad when he was alive and you could smoke anywhere, used to take ashtrays to remind him of places. We were kids and said, Daddy you told us not to steal. He said, it's not stealing. They want you to take them to advertise the place. He had so many they could hardly fit in the big drawer he kept them in.

Have you ever eaten so much during the day that you couldn't eat dinner?

Not guilty.

You clap your hands like a child when you open a present.

OMG, and do a little foot dance, yes. I do love presents!

You have made an impulse purchase of some nonsense product you saw on an infommercial.

MissGuided said:
OMG, and do a little foot dance, yes. I do love presents!

Haha thats awesome. i do a clap and a foot dance for almost anything that makes me happy. :D

MissGuided said:
You have made an impulse purchase of some nonsense product you saw on an infommercial.

Not guilty, but I impulse buy honeysuckle all the time.

You sing out loud when no one's around.

not guilty

You don`t pay attention to details in a conversation.

Not guilty ... and they get pissed off when they accuse me of not listening and I recite word for word the conversation

Do you wear socks and saddles ?

I don't have a horse, so no saddles. But, I do wear socks - I have a penchant for the fuzzy ones on cold winter nights.

You have fallen off of a motorcycle at least once in your life.

Guilty. As a passenger and as a rider.

When you don't recall the lyrics to a song you make them up.

Latest posts

Back