Guilty or not guilty game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not guilty, although I know at least one person who might consider that I committed aggravated assault on her heart...

Have you ever thrown fireworks?

Not guilty - don't know what I'm doing so I would likely blow a few fingers off, lol.

You forgot to pick up milk on the way home from work.

I remember those sad mornings when I'd wake up craving a bowl of cereal but there was no milk and I found myself exceedingly unable to even. Luckily now I'm an oatmeal man.

Are you guilty of drinking orange juice immediately after the brushing of teeth?

Argh, not guilty. That' s lesson it only takes once to learn.

You make an awesome cup of coffee.

not guilty, my coffee sucks.

you organize your photos in chronological folders after date taken.

I sense a theme LOL... something you need to tell us LOL
I am guilty of a OHHHH ... gotta go LOL

The next person is guilty of people watching .

Not really. I suppose I've got to be to some extent, but certainly less than most people.

Have you ever eaten the cream out of an entire packet of Oreos and thrown away the biscuit?

not that I remember

have you ever smashed your laptop in a fit of anger?

Not guilty, I don't own one lol.

Have you ever eaten someone elses food and had to replace it i.e. Chocolate.

Guilty as charged.

Have you ever eaten burnt toast because you were too lazy to make another?

Guilty lol.

Have you ever trumped in a public place thinking no one was around, and then someone immediately walks past?

Is "trumped" an urban slang term for dress up in a goofy tupee and orange spray tan and publicly rant about needing to build a wall to keep out "dem immigrants who come to take our jobs, pillage our lands and soil the loins of our innocent wives"?

If so, then yes, I have done this too many times. It's a addiction like opium, video games and eatin so much toilet paper that you can no longer afford to wipe.

Are you guilty of illegally downloading copywritten material from the Internet? This question is meant in jest and will totally not be used against you in a court of law.

Nah trumped as in passing wind from the bottom area.

I probably have but I have downloaded very little so no idea. So guilty.

Been so ill you slept on the bathroom floor?

guilty. nice cold porcelain on the forehead. lol

Have you ever purchased something from bulk food and put the bin number from a similar but less expensive product on the tag?

I ALWAYS sample before buying ... to many times not very good when I got home

Do you squeeze the bread to check for freshness ?

Not Guilty. ( I check the dates ....but I do squeeze toilet paper ...odd. lol)

Do you screen phone calls from people you know with call display?

hell yes especially my sister

do you block your number before calling anyone

Latest posts

Back