Guilty or not guilty game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Farmgirl said:
not guilty - ISH.

one favourite pillow always for my head - three second favourites

have you ever forgot to ask the question ? rofl

Oh my. .....

Yes. apparently I have. 😳😂

Have you ever had to eat something you didn't like just so you'd don't hurt someone's feelings?

more than once LOL

have you ever tried a food that you decided as a kid you didnt like only to find out now you do like it ?

Guilty. the list is long and includes mushrooms, onions and Brussels sprouts.

Have you ever slipped something to the family dog under the table that you did not want to eat ?

guilty. - however if I do it's rare and I profess my laziness along with my plea hahaha

- do you ever put dishes away even when they are still damp--ISH ?

Guilty. Quite often when I was young to prevent my parents from catching me reading after bedtime.

Do you occasionally click on articles just to go straight to the comments section?

Guilty

Do you ever find yourself singing Christmas songs....when it is not Christmas time?

I did?!My Pm is available for anyone who wishes to contact me.

Have you ever given an advice you wouldn't follow for yourself?

Not guilty. I hope. I'm pretty careful about advice - I try to not give it. Asking questions is better.

Have you ever used the opposite sex's designated bathroom when the line up has been too long for the one you are waiting for ?

Magalie said:
I did?!My Pm is available for anyone who wishes to contact me.

Have you ever given an advice you wouldn't follow for yourself?

Aww Mags no not you, it was just something I was thinking about. I am rubbish with pm's x

Farmgirl said:
Not guilty. I hope. I'm pretty careful about advice - I try to not give it. Asking questions is better.

Have you ever used the opposite sex's designated bathroom when the line up has been too long for the one you are waiting for ?

Guilty and quite a few times in my young wild days. My mates used it as a way of getting to start talking to guys.

Latest posts

Back