Guilty or not guilty game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. I couldn't. But I have lied to them and said I'm not home.---not much I better I guess lol

Have you ever set your clock five minutes earlier than the real time , just so that you know you'll be on time ?

Farmgirl said:
No. I couldn't. But I have lied to them and said I'm not home.---not much I better I guess lol

Have you ever set your clock five minutes earlier than the real time , just so that you know you'll be on time ?

My alarm clock is 5 minutes early... all the time... not sure if it actually helps...

Did you ever drop food on the floor, but still served it?

No....but if it is My food and My clean floor ....and something I was looking forward to on its way to My mouth...... yeah -totally 5 second rule. >:)

Have you ever been caught outside in a hail storm ?

Serenia said:
Aww Mags no not you, it was just something I was thinking about. I am rubbish with pm's x
Oh,ok.I thought I did something.:shy:
(((Hug))),Serenia!

No.

Have you ever wished someone happy birthday only to realize afterwards it wasn't his/her birthday?

Yes. (ugh - Mother-In-Law....a month early. Not a good thing)

Have you ever locked your keys in your vehicle more than once in a month?

Farmgirl said:
Yes. (ugh - Mother-In-Law....a month early. Not a good thing)

Have you ever locked your keys in your vehicle more than once in a month?

Not guilty.

Have you ever pulled a sickie at work to do something fun?

Guilty - to spend time with my son who was visiting.

Have you ever offered your seat to someone who looked like they needed it?

Guilty a few times, even when I was heavily pregnant. I was on a bus and a frail older lady who looked very unsteady with her stick came on and no one would give their seat, so I gave up mine.

Have you gone to.court over something over principle.

yes...kind of. I have a paintball gun, and I sometimes shoot things with it. Never another person. does that count?

Have you ever eaten warm coffee over vanilla ice cream?

Latest posts

Back