guys have all the fun

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember Firebird. He was banned from a social anxiety forum I belong to, a while back. He was also banned from several other relationship forums I belonged to.

I have no clue how he came over here, but he is a negative ******.

Limlim said:
You and Firebird should hook up and go on a date. You two have the exact same world view, except for the opposite gender.

No seriously, im not joking. Send him a PM and chat and see if anything comes of it. He had a thread asking for an email buddy.

It wouldn't work, unlucky wants a model and firebird probably wants something similar. They both complain about the opposite gender but the truth is their standards are too high but they are both too stubborn to see that.

Pezza, exactly. I understand wanting certain qualities in someone, but sometimes you have to lower what you want in order to get what you need. If I didn't, I'd never have my guy. He's nothing of what I wanted, but everything I need. And if people knew how I was raised, they'd all ask me what the hell am I doing with him. But it works, and I love it.

VanillaCreme said:
Pezza, exactly. I understand wanting certain qualities in someone, but sometimes you have to lower what you want in order to get what you need. If I didn't, I'd never have my guy. He's nothing of what I wanted, but everything I need. And if people knew how I was raised, they'd all ask me what the hell am I doing with him. But it works, and I love it.

no i am talking about all i am saying men life style is better then women there quality of life is much better .some men are nasty creeps have better advantage normal nice guy

its hard to explain

unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:

no i am talking about all i am saying men life style is better then women there quality of life is much better .some men are nasty creeps have better advantage normal nice guy

its hard to explain

Of course it is because it's bullshit just like 99% of your posts.

Ak5 said:
I think unlucky is the most popular poster in this entire website.

She sure is. Females have all the luck.

Where I am from, males are expected to do the chasing. While girls are more liberal now, odds are that most of them still expect guys to do most of the work.

some men are like that and no others so .women where i come from do a lot chasing . there are guys who not chase they let girls make the 1st move so all he has to do accept or reject them and they are very macho about it too

i am not posting freak i don't find it funny to be called that .i did come here to be called names .
i was just asking question is all . it seem no body understand me or what i am on about .

We shouldn't even bother to analyze unlucky's posts. ALL of them are about how we males have such an easier life.

unlucky in life said:
i am not posting freak i don't find it funny to be called that .i did come here to be called names .
i was just asking question is all . it seem no body understand me or what i am on about .

That's automatic, I think. Clam don.

Maybe you should post something other than how crappy males are and how they have it so easy. I'm not male and even I am perturbed that you say these things.

Neither gender has it easier. Both have it hard in different ways.

Once the OP realizes this, her life will become much easier.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Neither gender has it easier. Both have it hard in different ways.

Once the OP realizes this, her life will become much easier.

Ha...ha...ha. We've been trying to tell her that for months.

It is really funny because the majority of the posts here are guys who are single and there is a thread asking if girls make the first move. So since we have broken down the theory of women in general doing all the chasing, we are left with this being a person post. By personal you are turning your negative experiences into a representation of the entire populace. What you say is happening doesn't in many parts of the world the users here are from. From what people said your assumptions don't speak for Ireland as a whole. So you just need to find a way out of your hometown and make friends.

Anten said:
It is really funny because the majority of the posts here are guys who are single and there is a thread asking if girls make the first move. So since we have broken down the theory of women in general doing all the chasing, we are left with this being a person post. By personal you are turning your negative experiences into a representation of the entire populace. What you say is happening doesn't in many parts of the world the users here are from. From what people said your assumptions don't speak for Ireland as a whole. So you just need to find a way out of your hometown and make friends.

It's not always that easy, sometimes leaving a village is almost impossible, if the people don't stop you then the monsters from the forest will probably get you on the way out. :)

But to be serious, for people who have problems it doesn't help to tell it's a single case and not the whole world. I guess there are more people here that didn't see the big picture themselves while they were angry or depressed (including me). Sometimes you can only wait for a fire to eventually burn out :)

Latest posts

Back