He changed my life.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatyAD

Reaction score
[/size][size=medium]

Hello friends,

I wanted to share with you my personal experiance with lonleyness and depression.

I'm so thankful that for a long time I didn't have anyone because If I had been the social butterfly my parents wanted...I never would have found the greatest love and friend anyone could ever ask for...and he's always with me. He's Jesus Christ. Please let me explane my story.

I had a big issue with shyness and fear of people. And everywhere I went I didn't feel like i fit in. I thought for a while "God, what's wrong with me". And for a very long time I felt like everyone had somone eccept me. Everyone was able to find the perfect friend but I wasn't like anyone. I needed someone and I didn't felt like anyone cared. I also had other issues that were personal that I couldn't tell just anyone. So I heard about Jesus and how he loved us so much that he layed down his life for us so that we could be forgiven. But I've learned something that goes over the heads of most people.
Jesus desires you. Jesus didn't die just to get you into heaven he died so that he could have you, and be intimate with you. He want's to be your friend, your father your sorce...he want's to be there for you, he want's to heal your life and heart. He is willing and he dosn't turn anyone away that comes to him. He want's to take your pain away. He want's your attention he want's your love. He wants to love you. He wants to give you his love. I want's you to feel it.

A lot of people believe that it's reserved for saints and special people who God has set aside for himself...that is not true at all. Jesus eccepts you as you are and he goes with you from there. But you do have to believe. If you believe he's the Son of God and you recieved him into your heart as savior...your ellegable go a head...and seek him. Ask tell him you need a friend and you want him. Ask him to poor out his love on and effections on you in a tangable way. Have faith and believe and wait for him. Don't doubt, he wants to. He want's people to experiance his love. He loves it when you come to him. He's the answer to everything.

I had lot of sadness. I needed attention i craved love from someone and I found someone. I found Jesus Christ the Lord. His love is perfect, he understands and knows, there's nothing he's not willing or able of taking care of. He's the greatest friend you could ever want. He's always there.

He's changed me, he's given me so much joy and company. He's given me so much love and he's given me someone to talk to. He's very holy but he's very easy going. He's very effectionet. He's not distant at all. If you ask him I can promise you that he will be there to help you. But he does want you to continue to seek him and once you realize and grasp who he is he's going to want you to read about him and know him through is word.

So before you go doing something drastic...seek God don't give up, he wants you and he want's you. If you feel like you have nothing to live for, please try Jesus...he will save your life and change it.

God Bless,
-Katy

People are always looking for something...it's really Jesus they just don't know it.

Hi Katy,

it's nice that you share your faith with us, and hopefully it does work for you.

I think that I'll stay where I'm as I'm afraid that JC would be rather disappointed having me closer.

Hi, Katy...
Thanks to share with us your story, nice to read
that, i think today depression and loneliness is everywhere,
we should cured it with our self power...

Latest posts

Back