Health and Lifestyle

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

passage

Reaction score
Not sure of a title for this. Normally I am healthy, I jog, work out, eat well, only drink and smoke when I am out (which used to be rare). But I noticed that then if I slept less than 8 hours I'd be sleepy all day, if I ate junk food or ate out it would usually upset my stomach...etc. But since I've gone abroad I haven't been staying healthy, haven't jogged or worked out since October, I smoke like a chimney, I've been drinking very heavy (for example I've been drunk every night except 4-5 nights for the past 5 weeks). I've been eating bad food, not eating regularly, probalby not drinking enough water...etc. Yet I feel fine, I can sleep 4-5 hours a night and be good to go out and drink again. Oh, also my acne has almost cleared up (before when I was healthy it wasn't horrible, but borderline at times), lol sorry for the bluntness, but my hemmerhoid problem is gone, lol. My body looks better since I've lost weight, but I can also see that I've lost a lot of the muscle I used to have as well. But my "man tits" are just about gone, and in their place are decent "pecs". I just find this strange, but I know it won't last since eventually my body will just decay. Fortunately now I have a place to live, so I'll be eating healthier and probably get back into the gym. But if I do, and my other problems recur, it will be difficult to stay motivated.

You're in better shape than me.

I tend to sit at my computer desk all day. I don't exercise enough, I drink too much coffee/soda, and I eat too much junk food. I also live a sedentary lifestyle.

I am afraid that I may not reach 40, unless I change my lifestyle and eating habits.

daily routine are quit effective in health if you doing a job that have sitting nature all the day then you must gain some extra weight if you don't do exercise but if you have the job that is working hard physical in nature then it burns all your fat.

That's odd, usually that kind of behaviour has the opposite effect. I hate to be a negative Nelly but dude, even if this has cleared up your acne, you've lost weight, and um...ehem, cleared up your hemorrhoid problem, it's not very good for you. All that drinking, smoking, bad eating, is going to destroy your body...sorry not going to, it is destroying your body. :/

I just read the OP for the first time.

Dude, that isn't healthy. You're going to die an early death. Please give up the cigarettes, drinking, and start exercising.

I think given the city I am in, that I will be like this for the next 4 months. Lets hope it doesn't mess up my health and body too much. I have class in 4 hours, I will probably still be drunk during my first few classes. F'ked up. LOL, I remember last time I had 8am class someones phone went off and they had a dance song as a ringtone and I just started dancing in class. WTF

Latest posts

Back