Hello all...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ATimeBeing

Reaction score
Hey all, stumbled across this site on google (as a few others seemed to have done) browsed for a bit and thought I should make an account, so here I am. Sometimes expressing yourself through pixels can seem a bit awkward so apologies if this is swerving that way.
I've always been a loner or maybe I've always felt alone, would be more accurate? I'm not sure but I don't really feel compatible with my life so maybe the latter. I don't really feel connected with anyone, I think the best way to describe it would be like a stranger in someones body.
Anyway I'm not sure what I'm looking for here if anything at all, maybe just some friendly chat or I'm semi-consciously looking for guidance maybe as I'm struggling with some internal decisions at this point in my life, I'm just going with it so who knows....

P.S I don't always care so much for spelling and punctuation so if that offends you I apologise.

You better watch your spelling, or I'm pulling the plug on you!

I totally get how you feel and all that, really. But seriously, double, even triple check your posts, or I'm gonna roundhouse your ass!

Latest posts

Back