Hello and what do i do with my life?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedaygoeson

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Hope you are having a wonderul day thus far. I live in New York and im 15 years of age. Soon to be 16. I joined this forum in hopes of finding support and finding people with similar situations like my own. Not sure which area of the forums should I be posting this on but its basically about feeling lost. I smoke weed and I do have alot of friends and I go out and hang outside with my friends very late and party and honeysuckle teenagers do in movies. My grades are average, a 90, and i do go to the best highschool in my city and I know i can do better but I just dont have the willpower to try because I'm too busy hanging out. But now I've gone through a moment in my life where i feel lost. I began thinking to myself where the fresia am i going to end up with my life? The way i I see myself 10 years into the future, I see a person who is succesful and rich with really close friends that I can always depend on.and now i feel all of the following symptoms

http://theorganicsister.com/11-signs-your-life-is-demanding-personal-growth-and-its-time-to-listen/

I want change but i dont know how to go about it. I do appreciate all of the friends i have right now but they arent what im looking for. they arent the kind of friends that i could talk with, the ones that i could trust my life on. I do see myself smoking weed in the future so that isnt really the problem that im talking about. Its just that the life that i am living right now is not what i envision. I want to do some honeysuckle with my life. Right now the only long term goal i have is maybe to start my own clothing line. But i dont want to rush into that.

Also a little about myself. I am really emotional. I dont mean that I overreact on situations but i mean i give alot of thought into the things i do. Like i enjoy being alone sometimes and just think about honeysuckle. Meditate here and there. I consider myself a very spiritual person. I am fascinated by topics of philosophy. The law of attraction and manifesting desires are really important to me and so is the idea that every person is born with their own personality and fate and that is planted within our subconscious. That is why i dont want to rush into my clothing line thing, i want to just live my life the way its expected to so that i can truly discover who i really am. I joined this forum hoping to find guidance and to share my path towards finding myself. As of right now I dont think im even close. I have no real hobbies besides this one game i play called league of legends but even now I get bored of it and i plan to stop playing it very soon. I want to find something that i am passionate about. this is very critical to me because although i desire riches and succes, I also want it to come about because im doing something im passionate about. I don't even have a real personality. There's no definitive personality of my own. Some people say im mean and honeysuckle but that baffles me because I love philanthropy. I see good in everyone and even though i desire riches, in the moments that i am manifesting my riches i do an excercise where I envision myself being rich already and what i would do. Alot of times I would think about giving alot of money to charity foundations or using the money not only for myself but for my family and friends and giving them what they deserve. And i guess people think I am like mean because I used to joke around and be sarcastic because i loved to make people laugh. Now not as much anymore. I dont know why i stopped. My personality as a kid would definitely have been the funny outoing jokester kind of guy but now i have matured and i dont know who i am.I am insecure about the way i look and what people think of me.
[/font] And now begins the journey of rediscovering myself. Who am I and what do I want to in my life?

can someone tell me where this post could also belong in terms of what my problem is? Its an introduction but it also clearly expresses my problems and im not sure where i should put this

Welcome to the site. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Where you put the post is fine. As you said, it is an introduction.

Hi there and welcome. Thanks for that introduction :). From what I read if I offer my opinion, please disregard it if you dont want it. If you want change try and cut down on the tuings younknow dont help. Also juust take each fay at a time, and try and make it the best day it can be, that might iust be something as simple as doing tour homework to the best of your ability. These little attempts will accumlate and you might seeing improvements. I hope you find what you're looking for.

You are 15, so I think it's ok for you not to know where you are going and what you want to do with the rest of your life, right now. Your teenage years are about exploring your options, what you like, what you want, what you are good at, all that.

That being said, we live in a world where grades and results at school can expand or limit our life-choices, so it would likely be helpful for you to (assuming stern school marm voice) - try harder in this area!!!:D

Also - you smoke weed. There is an expanding body of evidence that the young brain (ie yours!!) can be harmed by it. Basically, what this means is younger people's brains are not fully formed, and weed harms the development. Leading to.... inability to focus on things, to just drift, to be paranoid ... Sorry to be an old fart - but I think you should cut out the weed. At least until you are into your 20's!!

Yet one more thing you cannot do at your age - but there it is :(

Helloo!

It natural to feel like that buddy, im 25 this year and only the last two years have I felt like i am going somewhere.

I hope you find what you are looking for, just keep going forward :)

thanks everyone things have gotten alot worse since this post so i think ill give you guys a huge update. ill need everyones support =/

Latest posts

Back