Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boreas

Reaction score
Hi, I just joined this site.

I am now 22 years old, I'm almost done with college and I am pretty good at what I do and I really enjoy it. I'm not from the U.S.

I live on a little country in central America called Guatemala. My life is actually pretty good, I don't have any economic or health problems. I'm easy going(maybe to easy lol) and I have a lot of friends in different circles.

My problem really is that since I'm a kid, I've always have been different from the others, is like I didn't do the stuff normal kids do because I didn't wanted to be like everyone else, and I didn't feel the need to do them.

I've always stayed out of trouble, like the kid who is always day dreaming and staring at the window at the back of the class. no one ever really messed with me(and if they did I didn't realized lol).

I've had some girlfriends in my life but it has never been something serious. I have a problem spending to much time with anyone, its like when I meet someone for the first time I'm like a fake me. I make friends real quick but after I spend time with that person my true self starts to come out, I start to analyze their way of thinking and end up getting mad at them(I don't like people who do things just thinking about what others think or just thinking about themselves like most of the people i know). I have lost lots of good friends because of this, I always choose to be alone than being with anyone, I don't think i have met anyone that I can spend life with.

Well this is just a quick view of who I am and what is the core of my problem, I hope I can meet someone here with problems like mine, there probably is and might have written something that someone else said too but haven't read any of the other threats, also my main language is not English so I surely will have a lot of errors.

Your English isn't bad at all, just a few tenses wrong here and there.

People are vain and selfish, that's just a fact of life. As far as experience has shown me at least. Best you can do is deal with it and hope you find the one in three billion who isn't.

Welcome Boreas :)

Welcome Boreas :)

I too get mad at ppl for acting stupid and doing things that have no logic to them. Things that well only get my back up and other peoples back up that serve no other purpose. I gave up on trying to figure out how other ppl think a bit back. I think when you start to just except ppl as they are instead of looking at them with blind eyes then even though you well not like what you see, when you do this life dose become a bit better. It is difficult to except that ppl are not as great as you think they should be.

NeverMore said:
Hello, nice to meet you

What is it exactly that you do well and enjoy?

Well I study computer science(I know, we all are a little weird). I have two jobs right now, one as a developer on a company and another as a multimedia designer with some friends. I like to create new things and experiment with applications.

By the way I watched Death Note too I think its a great Anime (but i don't like the episodes after the one on your picture is dead)

Hello Boreas!
Well,even though Im older than you,I can really relate to what you are saying! Ive felt the same way most of my life. I think the best thing to do is to try and be yourself,the ''real'' you when you meet someone new. That way they can get to see who you really are,and you will find out if you have anything in common with them too.
Its also good to not have alot of expectations when it comes to others,because that way you arent disappointed. Just keep focusing on what you enjoy doing and keep yourself open to meeting new people.You never know,you may meet who you are looking for when you least expect it!

Latest posts

Back