Hello.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MegaMelt

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm new here. And, I just wanna say hi. There's nothing much about me. I'm from the Philippines and I don't speak english fluently. I'm young, but my cousins are always telling me that I think and act like a 27-year-old woman. I don't go to school at the moment because of something that I don't know how to translate in english. Ha-ha! :p Well anyway, I'd really love to stay and talk for a while. I think that the members here are friendly and are really willing to help. :)

Welcome to the forum.

roundasapenguin said:
Hello Megamelt, Mabuhay! :) *I think that's who you guys say welcome in tagalog, right?*

Welcome to the forum.

Wow! That's impressive! :) That means "Live". Like, "Viva" in Spanish. Anyway, thanks ;)

roundasapenguin said:
MegaMelt said:
Wow! That's impressive! :) That means "Live". Like, "Viva" in Spanish. Anyway, thanks ;)

Oops, you mean Mabuhay doesn't mean "welcome"? Oh dear :p I remember seeing a big big word Mabuhay in the airport when i flew to the philippines last year so I kinda thought it meant welcome haha.

Lol. Haha! You've been here? What part of the country? Wow.

Latest posts

Back