Here we go...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broken_n_Lost

Reaction score
Alright a little about my crazy ass self, well I was born an angry so and so (plus social factors enforced short tempers and no control for anger). Anyway Im pissed off as I write (probably not the best mood to introduce myself but what the hell) but to be honest Ive calmed down a hell of a lot than before, before I was strangely harsh, cold and very volatile now Im more moody than anything and a bit emotional :(..
Anyway why am I on here? Well...I need interaction, I need to know that people are alive outside of my four red walls, I need to know that people survive and cope with their stress which will ensure that I man-up (or woman-up, whatever floats your boat).
Ive had a crazy ass life (like most people on here) and it has affected me with a strong negative presence in my life and unfortunately in my personality (only when Im pissed or upset) otherwise people like me (unfortunately or fortunately; its how you wanna view it, you will be the ones getting to know me).
Anywho, well who ever wants a chat or a rant (Im pretty good at chatting honeysuckle) hook it up...

Latest posts

Back