hey everyone.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

packyourbags

Reaction score
i just wanted to tell you guys that i am leaving ALL.
i do not want to, but the situation being as it is - it is made clear to me that i cannot hope to stay here without consequence.

those who have talked to me - thank you so much. for more than a year, this place was a sanctuary, and to you folks i have confided things that i could not utter prior to that.

i have found friends here that i could never hope to find.

<3

i adore you all. and i'll never forget the kindness and friendship all of you have shown me, each in their own way.

i hope this site will continue to be the wonderful, amazing place it is now.

i can tell you that i will miss you all, so much.

p.s.
please do not ask. for now i cannot explain why am i leaving. the decision was made for me.

shade.

packyourbags said:
i just wanted to tell you guys that i am leaving ALL.
i do not want to, but the situation being as it is - it is made clear to me that i cannot hope to stay here without consequence.

those who have talked to me - thank you so much. for more than a year, this place was a sanctuary, and to you folks i have confided things that i could not utter prior to that.

i have found friends here that i could never hope to find.

<3

i adore you all. and i'll never forget the kindness and friendship all of you have shown me, each in their own way.

i hope this site will continue to be the wonderful, amazing place it is now.

i can tell you that i will miss you all, so much.

p.s.
please do not ask. for now i cannot explain why am i leaving. the decision was made for me.

shade.

you're making oar cry :'(

keep in touch outside of ALL, pleasums.

@_@ WHAT THE HELL???

Shade....? *hug*

Will you still be online to chat with and stuff? Like on MSN or Skype? plz? o_o

----Steve

I'm sorry you are leaving ALL Shade but I just want you to remember you are one of the best friends I have ever had in my life. You saw me for who I really was even when I was posting a bunch of bullshit on this forum. You took the chance to try and get to know me and found out what type of person I really am. You gave that chance when nobody else did and that means so much to me.

You can't even begin to know how much help and impact you have had on my life. I can't imagine my life without you and I want to be there to be able to talk to you. I am really always here for you when you need it just like you have always been there for me. You said I have gotten you to say things that you have never really told that many people and I'm glad I could help you. You were one of the first people I have ever told about my problems person to person.

Please keep coming on msn because I want to know that you are always safe and well. I have just grown so accustomed to having you in my life that I can't imagine it without you. You mean so much dear.

(hug)

:(

No wonder I have not seen you online at all lately. I hope you can keep in touch with some of us in the future, Shade. I'll miss you so much since you're awesome, but this really sucks.

Please take care and I hope all is well.

Best of luck in all you do. Thanks for being you!

Shade if you're secretly following this thread behind the scenes, I just want you to know that you ROCK!!! ^_^ AND YOU ALWAYS WILL!!!!

I understand why you left. I totally support you in it. *BIGOLDLOVEHUG*

I just want to say that if eve you find that you're able to return, you'll have a place here, I think. :) And if not....then I think that both you and we are all better for having had you here.

----Much lovez,
----Steve

I'll miss you.
Especially you loving my poems.
You were one of the first to welcome me here.
Thank you.

It means a lot.

I guess I don't understand the dramatic exits around this place. Why make a bunch of friends and then just announce you are leaving with no explanation? Who does that? Oh ya, lol, about every other person on this website. :cool:

Just_Some_Dude said:
Why make a bunch of friends and then just announce you are leaving with no explanation? Who does that?

Those who know her know the reasons.

----Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back