hey guys

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uaretheonly1

Reaction score
So today I was studying with a friend and his group of friends. It was 3 girls and 3 guys. So we was studying and started to joke around. This guy says he gay in a really funny tone. So we all started laughing. THen the other guy say he's gay to. We all started to laugh. Then the first guy say he was joking, and I told him that I knew he was joking. Then one of the girls say that I'm the one that least gay out of the 3 guys lol. THen the girl sitting next to me ask if I have a gf. I told her no she was like awwww, and told her I was just talking to someone. THen she ask me have I ever have a gf. I was like yes. Then a moment of silence. THen she says I'm the only one that don't have a bf ever in my life. Then the other girl says the same thing. I don't know but I think I'm over thinking this. Why would she ask me did I ever have a gf. I'm not that bad I'm I lol. Shes the girl my friend is trying to hook up with.

I dont like them though. This is the second time I've met her. I wanted to ask what did she mean did I ever had a gf. Its like I'm not good enough to have a gf?

Well, I take it that your still in school. I don't think you need to know, I think she was just curious.

You are good enough to have a girl friend! No doubt!!!

Just see it as a random question, people are curious and it's something quite easily asked. One of the girls asked me at school (college) if I was married or had kids, I've been asked that plenty of times.

Sometimes it's easy to make something into something it's not, the minds capable of thinking many things.

who cares what she thinks?... who is she, surely not some dating expert...shes just some random person with another opinion....let it go

uaretheonly1 said:
So we was studying ... This guy says he gay ... the one that least gay out of the 3 guys lol ... I told her no she was like awwww... like... like... I was like, and then, like.... and like...

Ahem. I think you need to go back to studying.

Sorry, that was rude of me. I hope you'll take it with a grain of salt, because I'm kind of an ass today.

If I'm interpreting your post properly, you're trying to tell us that those two girls said they've never had a boyfriend. I would ask one of them out since they don't sound like they look down on you, and would probably go out with you; unless of course you find something about them to be outright reprehensible. Don't be an ass to them if you do, though. Respect is non-existent in this generation, kind of like grammar and communication skills, and needs to be revived or the future is messed.

Ask her out, dude. Do you need a neon sign-post to let ya know? Let's get off the train to Obvious-town and get on Havesomeballs Avenue for a second. :p

When a girl asks you if you have a girlfriend...and she's single, chances are she's showing interest. She did her part; now do yours. Ask her out.

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
Ask her out, dude. Do you need a neon sign-post to let ya know? Let's get off the train to Obvious-town and get on Havesomeballs Avenue for a second. :p

When a girl asks you if you have a girlfriend...and she's single, chances are she's showing interest. She did her part; now do yours. Ask her out.

----Steve

My thoughts exactly. She's dropping hints here! Ask her out!

I dunno -- I don't think you should make a move on her if your friend is trying to hook up with her. Not only that, it doesn't sound like you are interested in them? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I wouldn't take her question to heart for the most part. Sounds like she was genuinely curious and didn't mean to make it sound like you weren't capable of having past relationships.

I agree with Samba, just let it go. :)

Let it go unless you desperately want to stick your hoo-hoo dilly into her cha-cha

Aw man, I typed a reply just to find out someone had just bumped a month old thread (from someone who doesn't even post here anymore!) a few posts ago :rolleyes:

Was worth a laugh though (about how silly I felt :p)

oarivan said:
Let it go unless you desperately want to stick your hoo-hoo dilly into her cha-cha

LOL another South Park reference. ;) Awesome.

Shells, I like your new av. :D

----Steve

Latest posts

Back