Hi, new here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeff142

Reaction score
Hope this is where a profile goes. Totally lost for words, so I'm a 55 year old male that had to retire due to illness. I live in Denver co. and have a very positive attitude. I am raising 3 grandkids and my best friend Ike, my great dane. With all this I feel so alone, friends from work disappear, doc says I probably will never sleep at night again, even my own kids don't stop by much. There are still nice times!![/size]

Welcome to the site Jeff.

Thank you! It's nice to get home and see a post. I think this site will be good for me. Hope your day is going well

[/size]

wolvesjr said:
Welcome to the forum Jeff! I hope you enjoy your time here :)
I think I'm in the right box? I guess this site attracted me so that maybe I can understand why I'm lonely. Most days I see plenty of nice people, enjoy brief conversation, maybe just a smile and have a nice day. I don't understand, is it most people don't like to leave their safety zone

Welcome to the site Jeff. Here you will find friends of all ages from boomers like ourselves to younger posters all friendly and willing to help. Explore the topics and do not be afraid to post. There is even some forums for just mindless games.. I can relate to you well being I suffer from from similar afflictions. To answer your question I feel that surprisingly most people do not like to leave their comfort zone in real life. But on here you can explore and find your comfort zone. Bright Blessings ^.^

Hi, your right about goodness...its everywhere. I take Ike my dog where ever I go, and on our walks we meet so many nice people. but it still feels like I go home to the house of alone. (shouldn't feel that way, I have 3 grand kids and good neighbors) That's ok I'm patient, maybe I put up a field of protection. I don't drink (bars) so no great, lets go lines! Or maybe just be thankful for what I have. Looking forward to getting used to talking about things no one here would want to listen to. Have a great day Jeff

Latest posts

Back