Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky66

Reaction score
Hello to all. Just feeling a bit more lonely right now than usual so came here looking for ppl of like mind. Say "hi" if you get a chance.

Hi, Ms Unique. It's the same old story...there is a young woman who isn't as interested in me as I am her. That's just life, I suppose. So I am here looking to find others to chat with. :)

You can tell I'm a "newbie." Missed the "reply" button...sorry. I will catch on in time.

EveWasFramed said:
lol, why is that the ones we want never seem to want US? :p

You know...if we could figure out the answer to that one we could probably also figure out how to make them want us!!

Idk. I just always believe that no matter what you do or no matter who you are there are always going to be people who aren't interested. Who doesn't see you in the same way that you may see them. And yes, it sucks. But overtime after you've accepted that fact you'll be able to move on. There's someone special out there for someone. So most likely that person wasn't for you. And I know that's hard to say when you're not happy because someone doesn't want you but time heals. Time can work miracles. So if you're patient enough, time will bring you a very lovely person that will want you back

I appreciate that, Ms Unique. I accept and respect her feelings about it. We've been friends for a long time and will continue to be, so while I'm a bit saddened now, I realize that will pass.

The one thing I would say, though, is that I'm not convinced there is someone for everyone. I'd like to believe that everyone has a soulmate, but...it seems iffy to me. I can accept my life as it is -I just wish it was different sometimes.

In any event, it's nice to meet you and I think it's really sweet of you to write that. Thanks!

Nice to meet you :) And yes, it can be iffy and seem untrue at times. But it's true :) Maybe because I still believe in fairytales and endless possibilities

OddlyUnique said:
Nice to meet you :) And yes, it can be iffy and seem untrue at times. But it's true :) Maybe because I still believe in fairytales and endless possibilities

Well, perhaps you are right at that, Ms Unique. Sometimes I get a little cynical :)

EveWasFramed said:
Rocky66 said:
Well, perhaps you are right at that, Ms Unique. Sometimes I get a little cynical :)

Does that come with age? :p Mine did.

That may be. A few years ago a friend told me that "Only a true cynic can never be unpleasantly surprised." For *some* mysterious reason, I've always remembered that...

Barbaloot said:
Welcome to the forum.

Hi, Barbaloot!

Latest posts

Back