Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So... I decided to find this forum because my head goes into these phases where I will think about everything, and all my emotions become more amplified the more I think about them, and I see this as a means to vent, because I pushed away the person I may normally vent to due to my own stupidity

For those interested I am an 18 year old guy from England

And I just need somewhere to write

NeedSomewhereToWrite said:
So... I decided to find this forum because my head goes into these phases where I will think about everything, and all my emotions become more amplified the more I think about them, and I see this as a means to vent, because I pushed away the person I may normally vent to due to my own stupidity

For those interested I am an 18 year old guy from England

And I just need somewhere to write

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to vent as much as you like on here. I've not found anybody to be judgemental yet.

Welcome to ALL, I hope that venting here will help you. It's hard losing friends, I know. :/

Hi, NSTW. I just joined the forum for the same reason you did. It's kind of nice to write everything you're feeling and have people respond, yet remain anonymous. I'm posting here because I have yet to find anyone close to my age (I'm 16) on the forum. I hope I get a chance to interact with you sometime. :)

Hi there. I'm from the UK as well. You can let your emotions out. You are now with people who understand how you feel my friend.

Latest posts

Back