Hi!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raingirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just found this forum a little while ago and thought I'd join. Maybe even make some *GASP* friends, since I don't have any.:cool:

Raingirl said:
Hi everyone, just found this forum a little while ago and thought I'd join. Maybe even make some *GASP* friends, since I don't have any.:cool:

Hi... friends...yep sounds like a plan!!....How's life treating you ? 😋

Thanks guys! sothatwasmylife, what can I say, I think I only stepped outside once since the beginning of the year. Feeling so lonely and depressed to the point I'm becoming numb. The only thing that keeps me going is working( from home). Well, not even that. How's you?

Yep I can relate to that....kind of holding on to my sanity...I feel it's really quite unfair and that it can only really be an administrative error...surely.?..😗 I mean It's not like I detest life or people and I generally have a sense of humour...so I'm at a loss to know who to appeal to 😛....what area are you in ?

Raingirl said:
Thanks guys! sothatwasmylife, what can I say, I think I only stepped outside once since the beginning of the year. Feeling so lonely and depressed to the point I'm becoming numb. The only thing that keeps me going is working( from home). Well, not even that. How's you?

If it helps my inbox is at your disposal anytime....it generally receives so little mail that the last time I looked it was inhabited by a group of illegal Rumanian immigrants....and they have actually installed kitchen fittings....talk about making assumptions !!😗

sothatwasmylife said:
Yep I can relate to that....kind of holding on to my sanity...I feel it's really quite unfair and that it can only really be an administrative error...surely.?..😗 I mean It's not like I detest life or people and I generally have a sense of humour...so I'm at a loss to know who to appeal to 😛....what area are you in ?
If it helps my inbox is at your disposal anytime....it generally receives so little mail that the last time I looked it was inhabited by a group of illegal Rumanian immigrants....and they have actually installed kitchen fittings....talk about making assumptions !!😗

Thanks!:D yeah I dunno I don't really hate people either, I have social anxiety, my social skills are crap, but since I finished uni and everyone else just sort of moved away, while I'm still stuck here, my anxiety only got worse and I started isolating myself even more. I don't know how to change my life and don't know how to find the drive. I'm from Europe btw

Raingirl said:
sothatwasmylife said:

Thanks!:D yeah I dunno I don't really hate people either, I have social anxiety, my social skills are crap, but since I finished uni and everyone else just sort of moved away, while I'm still stuck here, my anxiety only got worse and I started isolating myself even more. I don't know how to change my life and don't know how to find the drive. I'm from Europe btw
It's really important to try to make the effort not to isolate yourself cos...that fuels depression and it becomes an ongoing circle...maybe could be someone in your area you could link up with for coffee...finding safe ways to break isolation !

Hello,Raingirl!Welcome on the forum!Hope you'll find what you're looking for here!:)

Latest posts

Back