How can I be true?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RayRx

Reaction score
I feel like I’m fake. I have a good friend who knows I have a lot of problem. When we meet in person, I just change myself to be a happy one, like I don't have any problem. I afraid he is going to think I tell him a lie. I don't really know why i'm being this way.

Do you have any suggestion what I should do about this?

Thanks,
Ray

Thats completely normal. Even though you are feeling down in general, that doesn't mean you should just sob all the time, especially not in the company of others. That will just be a burden on them. But since your friend already knows about your problems, why don't you have a talk about it? This is of course if you trust him.

I remember a couple years ago I had a serious let down and had a deep depression settled over me. Worse than any I had ever felt. It was so bad I was sure people knew something was up with me. Then one day I looked in the mirror and realized that I couldn't even see it in my expression.

Although when I was around my friends and engaging them in conversation the feeling would at least be out of mind for the duration. Maybe being honest would be to admit to yourself that your friend makes you feel better when he's around.

You feel good and speak a true for the other one. True speak are play the roll like sword. True are always give a good happiness. True is always win.

LOL I read the last post several times trying to make sense of it and then realized it's spam.

Anyway, what was I going to say? Oh yeah, it's just natural to act a different way when around people, some of us don't want people to see our pain even those who know it exists. Talk to your friend about it, he knows your inner pains. He'll probably understand and not think you are a liar. It's human nature to put on a happy face and mask the truth.

Ray I struggle with the same problem, just becaues you don't fall apart while with other ppl that knows you struggle doesn't make you fake. I sadly can not give much advice on this if I had any I would not have the same problem you do. But I can tell you that you that it doesn't mean your fake.

I think that you have already answered your query within your query. Those who train in the martial arts to fight seldom gain any actual benefit from it as they seek to only learn how to dominate people.

Latest posts

Back