How can you tell if women are attracted?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If she a shy girl, than she will look at you and as soon as you looking at her she will look away, sometimes I ignore the guys because I don't wanna show that I'm interested, if the guy come up to me and start talking to me I most likely be nice or sometimes quite and sometimes if I'm really nervous I will say stupid stuff... lol here is another think you can check, touch her like in her arms and see how she react if she jump back for a sec that mean She like you.... I know all this don't make sense, but that what I do when I like someone... I hope I helped you. :)

This thread reminded me of a quote that always cracks me up. :p
I wonder sometimes if men actually converse to their friends like this.
500 Days of Summer quote:

TOM
You believe that honeysuckle?

MCKENZIE
What honeysuckle?

PAUL
I think I missed something.

TOM
"It was good." She didn't say "It
was good." She said "It was good."
Emphasis on the good. She basically
said "I spent the weekend having
sex with this guy I met at the
gym." ******* whore. Screw her.
It's over.

Everyone's silent.

MCKENZIE

What the hell is wrong with you?!

PAUL
Dude, you got problems.

TOM
She's not interested in me. There's
nothing I can do.

MCKENZIE
Based on..."it was good?"

TOM
And some other things.

PAUL
Like what, she said "hey" instead
of "hi" cause that totally means
she's a lesbian.

If they sit on your weiner, that's a good sign that they like you.

Or they just want money.

I don't know why I even created this thread. All girls like you with chloroform! I kid. ;)

Yes, Bathen, thank you. You helped. She does seem shy, but she never looks away, and she has had no trouble touching me in the past. So, I'm guessing I have my answer. Haha. Never mind. Plenty more fish in the sea, or, as my sister says, "I wonder if dumped fish say, 'There's plenty more people on the land'."

Probably just best to bite the bullet and see if she wants to go for a drink. Then if she says no, I can use the bullet again. Either on her or myself. Not quite decided yet. These aren't the sorts of things you plan. ;)

hellomiko said:
This thread reminded me of a quote that always cracks me up. :p
I wonder sometimes if men actually converse to their friends like this.
500 Days of Summer quote:

TOM
You believe that honeysuckle?

MCKENZIE
What honeysuckle?

PAUL
I think I missed something.

TOM
"It was good." She didn't say "It
was good." She said "It was good."
Emphasis on the good. She basically
said "I spent the weekend having
sex with this guy I met at the
gym." ******* whore. Screw her.
It's over.

Everyone's silent.

MCKENZIE

What the hell is wrong with you?!

PAUL
Dude, you got problems.

TOM
She's not interested in me. There's
nothing I can do.

MCKENZIE
Based on..."it was good?"

TOM
And some other things.

PAUL
Like what, she said "hey" instead
of "hi" cause that totally means
she's a lesbian.

We sure do! ;)

If a chick txts you and says Hey :), Hey ;), Hey :p, Hey ;P, or ANY introductory greeting with some sort of smiley face then she's totally into you. If all she says is "Hi" "Hi lol" or just "lol" then she's not interested and you're annoying her.

Crashing and burning is a time-honored method of finding out if she's into you or not. If not, the burning portion happens.

IgnoredOne said:
Crashing and burning is a time-honored method of finding out if she's into you or not. If not, the burning portion happens.

Can you recommend a particularly good accelerant? I've not got much experience with naked flame (or naked anything) so pointers would be appreciated should the crashing occur.

You want to know how to get a girl to reject you faster, or how to recognize a rejection? Its pretty obvious. Often it includes the words, "...let's just be friends." :p

IgnoredOne said:
You want to know how to get a girl to reject you faster, or how to recognize a rejection? Its pretty obvious. Often it includes the words, "...let's just be friends." :p

Haha, no. There's been a miscommunication. I thought you were making a joke suggesting that after a girl rejects you you proceed to burning her. I then asked what accelerant (petrol, paint thinner etc) would be best to douse her with.

Just some twisted humour. Too much Frankie Boyle, I think.

On a serious note, however, I now have another lass at work confusing me with her behaviour. I need a bloody manual. Why can't women just be as easy to pick up and play as a bloody PS3! Argh!

Mazda13bRotary said:
If a chick txts you and says Hey :), Hey ;), Hey :p, Hey ;P, or ANY introductory greeting with some sort of smiley face then she's totally into you. If all she says is "Hi" "Hi lol" or just "lol" then she's not interested and you're annoying her.

Lol :D

As jokey as that was, it's kind of true actually.

What's the status on kisses in a message? I'm one of these people who doesn't send them unless it's a family member or something I'm talking to. Some other guys send them pretty much every message >_<

The one message my crush has sent me had two big kisses in, dotted throughout. I'm kind of hoping that was good, but probably meaningless given the frequency with which they're chucked about now.

I have never in my life used kisses in a message. Not to my family, not to my best friends, and if I had a boyfriend, I probably wouldn't then, either. But then I do obsess a little bit over "clean language" (for lack of better term), and just using smileys is difficult to me. :rolleyes: (But see? I'm working on it.)

hmm, i thought for sure that a response of lol meant you were gettin some

lol = legs open later!

TheSolitaryMan said:
Everyone'll say it's these basic things:

- She looks at you a lot, perhaps smiles when doing so
- She shifts her body position to focus on you when talking to her
- She holds eye contact for a long or overly excessive time
- She'll look for reasons to brush against or past you
- She might do stuff like sneakily lean against you or "play punch" you when you're chatting
- She'll focus on you when you're in a group with her
- She'll try to chat with you where possible (unless she's really shy, in which case she probably won't >_< )
my second girl friend did all this but the "play punch" was a smack to the nuts. and yes i lnow i have something deeply wrong with me because i dated that and it even made me more interested in her because i like women with mean streaks

I think I actually can tell when a girl is interested in me, but I can't bring myself to pursue it. There were some horribly humiliating things that happened at a party when I was 17, and ever since then I've been basically afraid of intimacy and sex and what have you, while still somehow wanting to do it. I caught on when I started being relieved when girls were already dating someone or were otherwise inaccessible.

I.O. said:
I think I actually can tell when a girl is interested in me, but I can't bring myself to pursue it. There were some horribly humiliating things that happened at a party when I was 17, and ever since then I've been basically afraid of intimacy and sex and what have you, while still somehow wanting to do it. I caught on when I started being relieved when girls were already dating someone or were otherwise inaccessible.

Kind of the same here, ages back I got so shy I failed to take a chance to ask out a really fantastic girl, then I got messed about by another, now I've got this annoying combination of "knowledge" and fear.

Now I spend most of the time hoping a girl will turn me down before I ask her out, so I can stop worrying about it. Unfortunately, she won't do that :(

TheSolitaryMan said:
Peter Lorre said:
Supposedly, when women play with their hair while conversing, they're into you :D

I used to buy into this actually, then I realised roughly 65% of girls seem to have a symbiotic alien-host relationship with their hair, and simply can't stop touching it for more than four seconds ;)

(Hair twirling is oddly hot though, I don't even know why. It just is :\)

I play with my hair for sure when attracted to a guy. It's a nervous habit I can't break. But otherwise I rarely touch my hair without a purpose.

Latest posts

Back