How has your day been?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sammy said:
But as all good things, it ended this afternoon...
Allthough I had a long, good, fun chat with someone extremely important to me, when I logged off, i felt.... lost.
I'm not getting into a long tireing story of why... but it left me very lonely, very needful of something that person has...

I will yet again go to bed, alone and with tears....

I hope things work out, Sammy. Hold on.

Today...school, work, volunteer dog walk, and exercise. Finished off with a nice barbeque. Twas the yum yum. The bad. I only rested when I was driving from place to place. That was my only chance to sit down lol. My legs are a bit sore, but I think I am going to have a good sleep tonight.

My day wasn't too bad. I went to work kind of, then had a good rehearsal this evening.

My day was OK. Had a training session about adult protective services and such. Got started on a project. Cooked with ginger for the first time ever.

Unacceptance said:

LOL
No.

Adult Protective Services refers to help available for people (often older people and seniors) who are either being neglected by those who are supposed to be caring for them or are neglecting themselves. So if we're called to a residence and see that perhaps a daughter who lives with granny is being abusive and manipulative, APS could possibly help. Or if we come across a 'Hoarder' or something (look up Hoarding, it can get frightening), they can send a Case Manager out to see if they would like help to overcome their problem. Note that help cannot be forced usually...but it is offered. As another example, APS could help 'Cat Ladies' reduce the number of owned cats.

And there's a bunch of other related stuff...Meals on Wheels, Senior Companions, etc.

My day had been okay considering how i felt yeaterday.

I feel alot better. Another mental shift or out look. A sence of peace had come over me today.
My friend called me today...I spent some time with her. I mostly just listen to her...It was about
her today..which is Okay. There's some issues and challenges in her life that she wanted to talk
or share with me about. I just needed to be there for her.
It's mostly service work related. Personality conflicts or power struggles...
*sighs*....it's service work FFS...i just kept reminding her of that.
Peace..her peace. Her well being and peace first.

She also had been working on her song and came up with more lyrics.
It's beautiful...she has a beautiful vioce. Our goal is to write this song together.
For a while I could remember or hummm what background music i can write to
accompany her vocal...But I forgot..,Oh well. It's her song and I'm leaving it open.
Whatever the muse sends me...I'll try to do my best to help my friend.
I belive it's also one of her dream to be able to write a song and record it.
Something she can cherish and be proud of ...It's her soul she's expressing.
This is very healing for her.

She said she'll call me tommorrow. Maybe I'll get her to record it tommorow.

My day's been pretty good thus far. Got back another quiz and got another 100, and class is almost over which means I'm free, I'm free! Lol. Not really as I have homework and studying to. Ahhh, the day never ends. >_>

It had been a long day.

I had to at up at 4AM and go to Los Angeles to help
a friend retrieve all of thier belongings out of stroage.
it too us all loading funitures into a U haul truck.
I broke some of her funiture and I'm probalby never going to
hear the end of it....I didn't get home until 6 PM

As soon as I got on my drive way...I had to go help another
friend open up a meeting...He didn't have a ride so i drove
cross town to go get him.

As soon as that meeting was over...another friend
asked me if i would help her make coffee for another
meeting....

The highlight of my day was...I was at awe with a very, very beautiful woman.
She kept smiling at me. I've never seen her before..
She has the most beautiful long blonde hair.
Deep beautiful blue eyes. A face of an angel.
My hieght . A nice body. A sweet vioce.
The perfect woman by my standard...i didn't mind that she drove a **** Lexus.
She asked me to help her with her cell phone or some crap..
FFS...i wish she could be my GF...She's a little bit pycho *****...I can tell.:p

I'm totally exhuasted.

Took my cat to the vet. Since she is 19 years old she has been having a lot of problems for the past 6 months, but so far she has been doing good since I started giving her some antibiotics. Worked a good shift and then went for a long run. After I had a nice gourmet dinner at McDonald's by myself.

Hey ambientspark. I read your whole post and acknowledge your existence. I also acknowledge your awesome Grr. avatar.

Consider that working at wonderbread would be better than being evicted.

When I didn't have a job I would be awake at random hours, but its just not possible now.

Yeah, a job at Wonderbread is a start - I guess you could keep the search going for something better in the meantime.

Mine was a usual day at work, missing my ex a lot and feeling hopeless about it.

I slept in late, because works been going slow. Mom printed out some photos that I took at Burning Man last summer. That was a nice surprise. Pretty relaxed day.

The usual as far as work and school goes. Nothing exciting with some little chit chat here and there that can put anyone to sleep. I don't mind it though. Went home and had a very nice barbecue and then drove my mom to work. I should get to bed since I have to drive my sister in about 7 hours. I need to get tired somehow.

Latest posts

Back