How to kiss for very first time?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wadokai

Reaction score
So there is this one girl..I'm going to be hanging out with her and I think she likes me. I definitely like her.

If the signs are right, I want to try to kiss her.

Only problem is I've never kissed in my life so I don't know how/what to do/when to do?

Please help! When would be perfect moment?? and what are some signs that say she does NOT want to be kissed? Sorry total newb here, plz help thanks

grab her by the hair...real hard... pull her close and say.. "kiss me now ****-it!"

Kidding... don't do that.

Just be casual... if it feels right, just lean in, and let your lips meet hers... the kiss will move naturally from there... I know it can feel awkward... that moment right before a kiss.... your first kiss ever, or your first kiss with someone new... but it's one of the best feelings as well... your heart is beating, you feel excited yet nervous, and happy.. all at the same time... *sigh* I miss that!

good luck! :)

just don't slobber. you'll be fine. it comes naturally.

Best of luck!

I would give you advice if I could, but seeing as my first kiss...I missed his face entirely, I don't think you'd want to learn from me. :p

breathe through your nose

other than that I really have no idea

but GOOD LUCK!

:D

Thanks everyone. Ummm I don't think the moment to kiss came. So..it didnt' happen lol hopefully next time? haha sigh i'm so hopeless.

In my first kiss, I was wondering if I was kissing the lips or the nose. I was not sure what was...

Look at her eyes, from the left, to the right, then to her lips, if she looks right back into your eyes lean in and let your lips and hers touch. its quite beautiful really, that first kiss.

I had mine stolen from me when i wasnt expecting it by a girl who smelled like smoke :/

Stick out lips and apply to opposite set of lips.

And then let nature take its course. :cool:

iStock_white_mouse200px.jpg

First of all you check what kind of she is if she is shy girl then don't try to kiss her in very first date first you kiss her on mobile phone verbally then if she replies positively then after her acceptance you can do easily kiss her.

^^^ There's no way in hell I'm making smoochie noises over a ******* phone. lol

Just balls up and KISS her, in the end she'll appreciate that more than something "cute" like phone kissing.

mouse_usb_flash_drive_2.jpg

Well....nobody can really tell you how to correctly kiss someone. It just does not work at all.
Don't plan it, that just makes things awkward. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT stick your tongue down her throat. Worst thing ever. Just tilt your head or whatever and go for it :p.

Good luck ^^

Latest posts

Back