How would you rate your life ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You evolve. You adapt. And you become smarter about finding happiness right here, right now.“Forget what they say about the teenage years. There is something about maturity that allows one the freedom to grow without fear or reprisal or criticism—and that is HUGE.” So right now my life is good. Now if I could just find a partner to share it with be that much better..

I'd rate my life about 5 of out 10 right now. I have my own place, I have one good friend although I dont get to see her very often. I have a job. I guess the only things that would make my life better is a better paying job, a couple of friends who I'd get to see quite often and go out with. It would be nice to have a boyfriend.

I rate around 7 I guess. It would be nice to have a girlfriend, and I have friends but I don't hang out much.

I'd rate mine about a 5.

I have a well paying job but it's mind numbingly boring with no room for development or promotion.

I am half way there to having enough for a deposit for a mortgage which isn't bad but most people my age, own their own place already.

I still don't have a driving license and every time I think of booking lessons, something always gets in the way so that I can't afford to spend the money on them.

I feel trapped in the Country I am in (tiny, little, claustrophobic island) but feel I can't leave because my parents are getting elderly and I'm too scared to leave them.

I'm the wrong side of 35 and single and I am STILL smoking, at least 10 years after I vowed to quit but I just don't feel like I have anything to quit for (I know, sounds ridiculous).

I guess the plus 5 points I gave myself also relate the 5 I didn't give myself. I do live in a holiday destination, I will own my own place this time next year, I don't have a stressful job and I don't have to compromise with anyone about the way I live.

I think if I ever found someone, I'd give my life at least another extra three points.

let's not even go there… I say 5 only because I have a roof on my head, food on the table, and people who help pay for that.

Minty, I know very well what you mean with the smoking, for me in this period it's overeating.

Goes all over the place for me. Sometimes I'll think it's 10, sometimes, I think it's 1. I could be singing one moment, and crying the next.

Same with loneliness. One moment, I can feel satisfied with the imaginary friends of my RPGs. A few hours later, I could be crying, thinking that my real friends are just acting like they're friends.

Latest posts

Back