How would you respond if I.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy some popcorn and take a seat to watch it. Oh, not forget the 3D glasses. Sure hope the novel has wide margins to make side-notes or drawings.

How would you respond if I gave you the opportunity to be Smaug or have the Ring for one day?

I'd say to Thorin "carry me". That's not going to make sense to anyone...

How would you respond if I set up a circus on your front lawn?

Yum!

How would you respond if I was giving you a lift and then.started behaving like a character in GTA?

Haha ^

Ring my Landlady and say I think there is a problem.with the house :/

How would you respond if I asked you to participate in a study?

If it's a study into the effects of bad dancing on a forum population then I'd say 'YES'.

How would you respond if I turned your private life into a lurid 'romance' novel?

I would give you a hug to comfort you because no one is interested in such a lame-ass story:)

How would you respond if you were approached by a good looking artist that asks you if he can draw you naked?

I`d tell him to use x-ray glasses better.

how would you respond if I told you I could read your mind?

Ask you what I am thinking, of course!

How would you respond if I told you I predict the future

I'd duck and you'd miss. :D

How would you respond if I asked you to go camping with me and then, once you agreed, I told you that you'd be required to handle everything because I didn't know how to camp? :D

Haha, you sound pretty confident about that but I have some pretty good cup throwing skills. :D

Well considering I've only been camping twice in my lifetime and have never had the assignment of organizing everything I think it'd be a pretty funny and interesting experience for two first timers!
Short answer: I'd try my best lol.

How would you respond if you found a lion that had been living in your closet for the past week eating off your clothes?

I'd say that was impossible! Im in my closet every day and I'd have noticed!

How would you respond if I asked for a lemon, two pennies and a ferret?

TheRealCallie said:
I would mercilessly bury you alive! :club:

How would you respond if I did your laundry?

I'd give you a big hug and say thanks!! Oh... you meant for the laundry, not burying H alive.

Id say thank you. :D

How would you respond if I gave you a gold medal for best live snow burial?

I'd probably break my teeth in the mistaken belief that it was one of those foil covered chocolate things that my mum used to buy me when I was a kid.

How would you respond if banned the use of vowels?

I'm to be a sacrifice to Pele? OK. I'm strangely OK with that...

What would you do if I made a lewd and lascivious movie about your life and only substituted the first letter of your name as anonymity?

Latest posts

Back