How would you respond if I.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be sure to somehow call out your name to you, every hour on the hour, 6 days a week.

How would you respond if you woke up to me serving you a gourmet breakfast, with all of your favorite dishes, then made a dramatic exit out of your house, and was never seen again?

I'd go ... WTF was that about? And wonder if I was dreaming.

How would you respond if I keep doing baby talk with you?

I wouldn't know what you mean.

How would you respond if I typed so fast that my keyboard started steaming when I typed?

Wonder how you scratch yourself.

How would you respond if I didn't need to sleep?

I'd envy you and ask how you do it cos I want to do it too.

How would you respond if I told you that Batman was my dad?

Shrug my shoulders.

How would you respond if you could read someones mood despite what they were showing?

I'd say thank you and then set about creating as many different potato dishes as they'd allow.

How would you respond if I kept setting off your car alarm?

Take the battery out.

How would you respond if I only eat caviar?

Wish you good luck with that.

How would you respond if I told you I had a dream about you last night? (That's not aimed at you 9006, that's for the next random poster. I haven't dreamt about you, I haven't. Not even once. Nope. No way. Never...well except that time when...)

Hahaha Scotty..

I'd totally dig for details about the dream and try to see what it means.

How would you respond if I was stuck on an island with you?

Have sex with you.

How would you respond if I sneezed to communicate?

I'd tell you to pick it.

How would you respond if I could only speak to you with my eyes closed?

I'd mock you in silence and video the results for maximum Youtube hits.

How would you respond if I brought you breakfast every morning?

Ask if you could also do dinner?

How would you respond if I employed you as my on-site cook, but asked you to live in my daughters Wendy House outside? (Has stairs and an upstairs 'bedroom')

As long as your daughter is evicted from said Wendy House and you have a fridge stocked full of Diet Coke, then I'm up for it.

How would you respond if I requested that you no longer use animated GIFs of any description?

Tell you to do what they do in the movies, climb out the hatch of the ceiling (which apparently doesn't actually exist) and shimmy your way to freedom.

How would you respond if I followed you everywhere with a camera and asked you questions all day?

Latest posts

Back