Howdy!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gutted

Reaction score
Hello!

It has been quite a while! Remember me?

I wonder who from the folks I once knew quite well, might still be around?

Feel free to hit me up in this topic, via PM or via another method if you have one (Email, Facebook, Skype, DeviantArt, ect) if you would like to catch up. It would be cool to know how you're doing and what you're up to~

As for me, I will try to keep it brief in here.

I'm still working. Have been for over 7 months now. Work appears to be secure for the time being. There is some confusion going on at the moment though as I should be training also. But I'm not.

Ever since I started working, I started saving. The aim was to save £50 per week. Not much, as my income is low. Fairly easily though, I've managed to save more like £70 per week. I'm looking to have £2000 saved by this time next month. Not much to many. But it will be the biggest amount of money saved I've ever had. I don't intend to stop there either. I'd like to hit £2500 by Christmas. So wish me luck!

The last many of you heard about me and relationships, was with a girl called Lucy, I think. In short, we got on like a house on fire for a while. Everything appeared to be going great when suddenly she went all weird on me. She appeared to simply lose interest. I packed it in before any real harm could be done and that was that. End of chapter.

Or was it! 2-3 months later (rather recently, actually) out of the blue, she texted me. This time, I was the funny one with little interest, understandably. She said sorry for what she did and now we talk again. It's nothing like before though.

Moving on, but staying on the subject of girls, I have a Girlfriend now! Today is our 1 month anniversary as it goes. No fallout's just yet, lol.

That's about it for me really. Not as short as I planned it to be. But oh well~

I'm pretty new here so I don't know you but it sounds like you are doing well so High-five! :cool:

Hey Gutted, I sure remember you. I'm glad things are working out at least for you. It's nice to hear an update from you. I really hope things keep looking up for you and get better. Take care of yourself!

Hi I am fairly new so don't know you, but just wanted to say sounds like you are doing great, it is so nice to hear :).

Latest posts

Back