how's your day ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rcal said:
How did you ruin everything Antihero ?

My day has been the pits made worse when my mum dropped a dessert on the floor. It's the little things. it's not even 1pm and I want to sleep it all away.

I don't even remember exactly. It was probably something I said/did or didn't say/do that got my fiancée upset at me.

Can you tell I'm having doubts?

Not bad. Went out for breakfast with the old fella. Walked through the forests by a river. Laughed as my dad got dragged down a hill on his backside. Did my physio. Lifted some weights for a while with areas unaffected by my injury. Made a salad. Now I am sitting watching the darts.

A bit disappointing. Volunteer task was called off as the minibus had broken down so missed out doing that for 3 weeks now as well as chatting with the other volunteers. Took the dog out for a riverside walk instead. Went to my exercise class this evening am pretty tired out now.

My day has been same boring as usual... Also awkward moments with relatives. Sigh, well... I can only blame myself for coming here to visit them. Also I'm depressed but I'm always depressed, though.

I stayed out late last night. I wound up waking up at nearly noon, so that wasn't good. But I had to sleep off a two-hour walk home, which helped me work off some of the food and drink from last night.

Trying to figure out what I should do with the rest of my day, my summer, my life.

Latest posts

Back