I am not this Gullible

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alone By Faults

Reaction score
The ex long term relationship must think I still ride on the turnip truck.....

Long over 5 year relationship that broke off near two years ago...dated and did the try to get back together for nine months or so..

so now we both have hit our strides....she is engaged, has pics on her social media on with him, and all that

I am alone but doing better...i do not want a relationship in my life...

been texting with her the last week....let her start contact...says that I was right with her being her own worst enemy in happiness...

asked what is going on...she says sorry walls are higher and dont trust many if any these days..

whatever...then she ends the text conversation with perhaps we can get together for lunch sometime...

LOL I did not fall off the turnip truck....I recognize this as the either fall back option or the say yes to get that rush and then never follow through ploy...

have to just vent this before I just let the text hang without any response

My guess is she is afraid you will burn her if she tells you in a text

Sometimes its hard to swallow being called out on your own BS but some how we most respect the person that calls us out

BadGuy said:
My guess is she is afraid you will burn her if she tells you in a text

Sometimes its hard to swallow being called out on your own BS but some how we most respect the person that calls us out

I understand all the hesitancy about trust issues....

it was the invitation to lunch that is what I was referring to gullible...

I am not good with words at times...sorry

Latest posts

Back