I can't understand women and their stories!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindster

Reaction score
To be honest i never wanted female friends nor do i have any and i am male. I thought i was gay guy because like once a month i get turned on by gay thoughts, dreams etc, but i found out that its normal.. In the mean time i had my second girlfriend and i discovered attraction to women is far greater than any desire to have sex with my gender. I find talking to men way more exciting because we have same interests example sports, drinking, weed, national music, dirty jokes and we get angry at each others but its nothing personal... And lots more.. My experiences around women friends is horrible they get insulted with slightest joke that wouldnt hurt an ant and they talk about boring stuff that i have trouble not sleeping to, who the F wants to listen about that cool shoes she saw last day..... I might sound ignorant and dumb and sexist ... I am rather sexually attracted to women than by personality, but who knows maybe one day i will find the one that can have interests like me :), what do you think about this?

Isn't this a typical guy?

I'm sure the females would agree :D

Hmm.

I suppose I'm not the typical guy, because I have a hard time relating to most guys. I don't like cars, the only sports I like are Hockey and Basketball, and I don't like weight lifting or typical guy stuff. I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs.

I think you're stereotyping women, though, because I've met plenty of women that are into typical guy stuff. I don't get along with those women, most of the time...I tend to like artsy people who have creative minds.

Another thing is, too, I think you're mixing up sexual attraction with friendship. A lot of guys have trouble relating to women as friends, but they can still fall in love with one. That doesn't make that person a bad person...you're just a type A instead of type B, or...whatever.

I don't understand some women and their discussions either ! Making friends or finding people that are like-minded, same interests, 'perfect' match etc. can be a long-living search.

Stereotype exists, and they are true. Stereotype is basically generalization, but it does not mean exceptions do not exist (which many people like to argue "well soandso isnt like that")

with that in mind. yes, the OP is a stereotypical male. who dislikes stereotypical females.

To the OP: just remember not to let your disinterest in feminine stuff hinder you from being in a relationship. Just because she doesn't like cars doesn't mean she cant sit in the garage and paint while you work on your car and both of you enjoying each other's presence. A lot of the times it's just being together, not required to do things together.

I can't get along with girls who only or mostly talk about shopping, make up and break up and stuff like that.

I disagree. Sometimes stereotypes can be completely wrong.

As far as the OP goes, try looking more for girls who like guy things. They are out there.

I cannot stand certain kinds of female friends, particularly the sort with deep insecurities but no emotional awareness to keep them in check. You can't have a conversation without them trying to extract some compliment or other form of validation about their appearance or worth, witnessing passive aggressive behavior, hearing gossip, or having to endure whining. Maybe it's just my experience, and I admittedly haven't known the most stable of women, but one very recently told me she herself cannot stand female friends because they're manipulative and always competing or playing head games with each other. When I do hang out with one and bring other people, she'll be vying for attention the whole **** night and getting jealous every time the guys talk to each other and not her.

I freaking love shoes. And boots. Ehmagawsh, boots! I totally heart boots. But... you know what? The people I know who can talk about this stuff for hours... are all male. Straight males. I think you just need to stay optimistic and meet more ladies, because there are always plenty of folks who don't fit stereotypes.

Latest posts

Back