I guess I'm just not good enough...???

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drake

Reaction score
I've been up all night thinking about this shitty ass relationship I'm in, for those who dont know here's a little back ground (she's the girl that's coming back) http://www.alonelylife.com/heres-my-story-t-3149.html. Well, she came...after ditching twice, we fooled around a bunch and told each other we love each other again, she decided before she left to say that we we're "comitted" to each other. So that was about a month ago, since then not much has happened, she says she'll call and doesnt, she says she'll be back on msn then never comes back and this weekend even took 200 dollars from me which I sent to get her down here for gas...and didn't show up. I asked her the morning she was suppose to leave (on msn) why she hadn't left. She came up with an excuse saying she needed someone to watch her moms kids and her dog who's been really sick and almost dying. basically turned it into a pity party for her because she's dead broke since her last relationship with bills she can't afford. me being the sucker and I guess "sweet guy" I am said, it's okay, dont worry about today and even offered for her to keep the money and told her I'd send her 300 more for a vet bill. we talked some more and she said today...well I guess yesterday, whatever! sunday, would be better. she didn't say for sure that she would come sunday but I let it slide so we could talk about her money troubles and what I could to do help. eventually she told me wanted to go have a shower and she would be back, I made a point of saying "come back so we can come talk about when you're coming" she agrees she would. long story short...she didn't, I called, she didn't answer, she didnt' call back all saturday, or sunday. still haven't talked to her. I left her a messaged on her cell telling her how I feel and I can't take it anymore, that I dont deserve to be treated like this.

I just dont understand why I'm not good enough for any of these girls, with her I've been doing everything I possibly can to make her happy. I would talk about how much I worry about losing her, that bugged her, so I stopped. I would tell her how I wish we could talk more, she said that she's busy, so I stopped bringing that up. she complained that I called too late around 9 when she had to be up at 4:30, so I started calling earlier, she still didn't answer...she complained that I called too much because I called daily, so now I call her every 2 days at the most. all I do is offer her love and support and get none in return, even telling her I promise to make everything right with her money troubles so she could stop stressing and she's treated me like this.the fact of the matter is no matter what I do with any of the girls in my passed and now my present with her, I'm not good enough to be treated with respect, showed love to, or be treated the way I deserve to be. Like I said, I called and told her I cant put up with it, she still didn't call so I think I'm going to tell her it's over. I'm just very afraid because I love her so much, I dont feel like I'll ever find a girl so beautiful to be with, and to be completely honest..the sex was incredible. I dont want to be alone again, but I dont want to be treated like this either and I dont think she's going to change. I dunno...thanks for reading all that if you did.

Drake,
I'm sorry your having such a hard time with your relationship. I really want to let you and every man in this forum in on a secret. Are ya ready?

:club: Don't give her money!! No, bad Drake!! Love isn't about getting someone out of finacial trouble. If she is hungry ok, maybe get her some groceries but, don't give women your money! That sets you up for women who will use you and believe me, they are out there. Haven't you ever heard the expression,"Why spend mine, when I can spend yours?" Why do you nice guys do that? ...lol

:club: Don't give her money! Dang it!

Drake, I have learned that when a person treats you badly,it doesn't say anything about you but, it speaks volumes about them.

BTW, Sweetie

:club: Don't give her money....lol

I had to do that. :)
Love ya kid!

Drake said:
I've been up all night thinking about this shitty ass relationship I'm in, for those who dont know here's a little back ground (she's the girl that's coming back) http://www.alonelylife.com/heres-my-story-t-3149.html. Well, she came...after ditching twice, we fooled around a bunch and told each other we love each other again, she decided before she left to say that we we're "comitted" to each other. So that was about a month ago, since then not much has happened, she says she'll call and doesnt, she says she'll be back on msn then never comes back and this weekend even took 200 dollars from me which I sent to get her down here for gas...and didn't show up. I asked her the morning she was suppose to leave (on msn) why she hadn't left. She came up with an excuse saying she needed someone to watch her moms kids and her dog who's been really sick and almost dying. basically turned it into a pity party for her because she's dead broke since her last relationship with bills she can't afford. me being the sucker and I guess "sweet guy" I am said, it's okay, dont worry about today and even offered for her to keep the money and told her I'd send her 300 more for a vet bill. we talked some more and she said today...well I guess yesterday, whatever! sunday, would be better. she didn't say for sure that she would come sunday but I let it slide so we could talk about her money troubles and what I could to do help. eventually she told me wanted to go have a shower and she would be back, I made a point of saying "come back so we can come talk about when you're coming" she agrees she would. long story short...she didn't, I called, she didn't answer, she didnt' call back all saturday, or sunday. still haven't talked to her. I left her a messaged on her cell telling her how I feel and I can't take it anymore, that I dont deserve to be treated like this.

I just dont understand why I'm not good enough for any of these girls, with her I've been doing everything I possibly can to make her happy. I would talk about how much I worry about losing her, that bugged her, so I stopped. I would tell her how I wish we could talk more, she said that she's busy, so I stopped bringing that up. she complained that I called too late around 9 when she had to be up at 4:30, so I started calling earlier, she still didn't answer...she complained that I called too much because I called daily, so now I call her every 2 days at the most. all I do is offer her love and support and get none in return, even telling her I promise to make everything right with her money troubles so she could stop stressing and she's treated me like this.the fact of the matter is no matter what I do with any of the girls in my passed and now my present with her, I'm not good enough to be treated with respect, showed love to, or be treated the way I deserve to be. Like I said, I called and told her I cant put up with it, she still didn't call so I think I'm going to tell her it's over. I'm just very afraid because I love her so much, I dont feel like I'll ever find a girl so beautiful to be with, and to be completely honest..the sex was incredible. I dont want to be alone again, but I dont want to be treated like this either and I dont think she's going to change. I dunno...thanks for reading all that if you did.

I agree with Nal...

:club: lol, stop giving her money! :club:

If you stop giving her money and she still wants to be with you, then you might have something there. But, seems to me that she's pretty wishy-washy about your relationship.

:club: lol, stop giving her money! :club: lol

Everyone deserves to be treated with respect, Drake. You are as worthy of love and respect as the next person.

Tell her how you feel. Sounds like she's taking you for granted. I'd let her know that.

Naleena said:
Drake,
I'm sorry your having such a hard time with your relationship. I really want to let you and every man in this forum in on a secret. Are ya ready?

:club: Don't give her money!! No, bad Drake!! Love isn't about getting someone out of finacial trouble. If she is hungry ok, maybe get her some groceries but, don't give women your money! That sets you up for women who will use you and believe me, they are out there. Haven't you ever heard the expression,"Why spend mine, when I can spend yours?" Why do you nice guys do that? ...lol

:club: Don't give her money! Dang it!

Drake, I have learned that when a person treats you badly,it doesn't say anything about you but, it speaks volumes about them.

BTW, Sweetie

:club: Don't give her money....lol

I had to do that. :)
Love ya kid!

EveWasFramed said:
I agree with Nal...

:club: lol, stop giving her money! :club:

If you stop giving her money and she still wants to be with you, then you might have something there. But, seems to me that she's pretty wishy-washy about your relationship.

:club: lol, stop giving her money! :club: lol

Everyone deserves to be treated with respect, Drake. You are as worthy of love and respect as the next person.

I didn't give her money before and she didn't care, still wanted to be with me. she's told me she hates accepting money from me and wants to be independent. also that it's never bothered her that I'm not rich or whatever...

Qui said:
Tell her how you feel. Sounds like she's taking you for granted. I'd let her know that.

I've told her before and I left a message saying if she doesn't stop it'll be over on saturday, she didn't call sunday or today so that's enough. next time we talk I'm ending it, going to tell her when she's ready to treat me different and better we can give it another chance...

Drake she is using you and what is more important you know about that but still hoping that something good would be like in good old days. Well I don't think this will ever happened. I know girls like this personaly. They are horrible with the guys they actually aren't interesting in. You aren't the guy she likes you realy must broke with her for ever. This may hurt but you still need to do this. She may even say SORRY and the other crap but that is not what she thinks of.
Well ofcourse I can be wrong and she is just have bad days but I think she is just playing you. As I wrote before I know many girls like her and NONE of them changed in a good way.

I agree with SunWeb. She's using you. It's not that you are not good enough for her because from what you say it sounds like you are. By not returning your calls and taking so much money from you and not even visiting and making excuses sounds like she doesn't really respect you. I understand that you love her but before you can take care of someone else you have to take care of yourself first. A relationship takes two people trying - not one. You need someone who respects you, not uses you.

hmmm what was her name? i might have taught her how to manipulate people <_<
o and if the sex was incredible and she kept asking for money i think that means shes a prostitute 0_o

^^^yeah, I'd appreciate it if you didn't talk about her like that anymore, she's not a prostitute and that joke wasn't funny, it was direspectful.

I'll tell ya as a woman with a few years on my side Drake, if she isn't calling you back and she's taking your money, then yeah, she knows she can get what she wants out of you. She'll say whatever you want to hear while you're on the phone, make up excuses about why she hasn't called, give you a bunch of sob stories to reel you in and make you feel for her and all the while be thinking about what she wants from you and hoping she can get it. It's a hard reality, but these women do exist. You love her and turn a blind eye, because of your feelings, but if you don't let her go, you're going to get hurt very badly in the end. You may not want to hear it, but when she's not with you, I would wonder how many others like you she has on hold. Trust me sweetie, you are worth real love and there is someone out there for you. They just aren't always around when we would like them to be. I hope things get better for you and that we can all help in some way.

You are worthy of being loved.

She isn't worth it in my opinion. I think you should dump her as soon as possible if you haven't already.

Latest posts

Back