I love you,SON

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never knew who can only be my sperm donor - I've seen him in court when I was very young. That's about it.

He wanted me aborted because he was having an affair with another woman (despite being with my mum for 8+ years). He now has 3 other children with said woman who he has been there for, he was disputing paying my mother child support and put me through a DNA test when I was 7-9 even though he knew my mother had only ever been with him. Obviously It came back he was.

It's never really bothered me, genuinely. I wonder why it bothers you? I don't feel I've missed a thing and I'm being objective there, not defiant. Genes and blood a father does not make, I've had plenty of other male role-models in my life and "known" others in history through writing far superior to anything he could've ever offered me.

I never knew my dad, either. I don't even know if he's dead or alive. :(

I would love to hear those words...and to know that I had a father. Somewhere out there, I have a half sister, too.

same here

100% the same

its pain full living like that

i know a few things of him but its not good

he is/was a alcoholic and child abuser (grandma told me)

but yet i still miss him,who ever he is

Relentless said:
It's never really bothered me, genuinely. I wonder why it bothers you? I don't feel I've missed a thing and I'm being objective there, not defiant. Genes and blood a father does not make, I've had plenty of other male role-models in my life and "known" others in history through writing far superior to anything he could've ever offered me.

There is nothing like have a biological father because 99.9% of the time you only have one. Some people grow to despise their father if they were dead beats but some never even had them around to despise them.

Anten said:
There is nothing like have a biological father because 99.9% of the time you only have one. Some people grow to despise their father if they were dead beats but some never even had them around to despise them.

????

What exactly are you trying to say? You wrote:
There is nothing like having a biological father because 99.9% of the time you only have one
Therefore there must also be nothing like having a biological propensity for being male because you only have one defining genital? Well no honeysuckle. :rolleyes: Infact, everyone has a singular biological father - the issue was; I belive, living life in the permenant voluntary absence of said biological father. Right?

Some people grow to despise their father if they were dead beats but some never even had them around to despise them.
So what is the point here? Is there something you are trying to articulate? I said that despite growing up without a father, I don't feel I've missed a thing (though you did rather serendipitously omit most of my post explaining that sentiment). Are you saying me not knowing my father, who is arbitrarily a "dead beat" for what he done, has put me on a left foot because I didn't discover it through personally knowing him?

Surely, that would've been worse.

No mater who you consider a positive male figure in your life you only have one biological father whether he is bad or not. You can belittle you biological father with the term sperm donor or what ever but at the end of the day he is still your father. Not saying you can't call someone else your father though or you have to like him but your biological father has a physical connection to you. This is a "no honeysuckle sentence" but it pairs with wanting to form your own opinion about your biologically dad if you never had a chance.

I was saying you had interactions with your dad that lead you to form an opinion about him. Even thought it was short he basically tried to disown you at a very young age so you in turn disowned him. I think the OP never had that chance to actually form his own opinion so he wants to.

Anten said:
I was saying you had interactions with your dad that lead you to form an opinion about him. Even thought it was short he basically tried to disown you at a very young age so you in turn disowned him.

No I didn't at all, are you illiterate? He wanted me aborted before I was born and then went off to spawn with his whore. I knew fresia all of him and would've knew fresia all of anything had my mother taken his imploration.

You can belittle you biological father with the term sperm donor or what ever but at the end of the day he is still your father. Not saying you can't call someone else your father though or you have to like him but your biological father has a physical connection to you. This is a "no honeysuckle sentence" but it pairs with wanting to form your own opinion about your biologically dad if you never had a chance.

You're plainly an idiot, how on earth should I have respect for someone who went to the "selfless effort" of having sex and impregnating a woman, tried to erase me, and then leaving my mother to raise me on her own.

Are you aspergic or somthing, do you have no common sense at all?

I guess i am illiterate because this is what i saw directly after you said that

"He wanted me aborted because he was having an affair with another woman (despite being with my mum for 8+ years). He now has 3 other children with said woman who he has been there for, he was disputing paying my mother child support and put me through a DNA test when I was 7-9 even though he knew my mother had only ever been with him. Obviously It came back he was. "

So this didn't happen at all or did you mom hide this from you until recently?

Anten said:
I guess i am illiterate because this is what i saw directly after you said that

"He wanted me aborted because he was having an affair with another woman (despite being with my mum for 8+ years). He now has 3 other children with said woman who he has been there for, he was disputing paying my mother child support and put me through a DNA test when I was 7-9 even though he knew my mother had only ever been with him. Obviously It came back he was. "

Yes you are
He wanted me aborted because he was having an affair with another woman (despite being with my mum for 8+ years)
So my mum tells him shes pregnant and now he wants to kill me

He now has 3 other children with said woman who he has been there for
Hmmm, this doesn't at all suggest or even strongly imply that he had any time for me after my mother refused to cull the fetus at all, does it?
he was disputing paying my mother child support and put me through a DNA test when I was 7-9
Seven to nine years later then much?

I have no idea how old you are. I don't remember what happened between years 7-9 and i am in my 20s. You probably didn't learn about what your dad did(suggesting abortion) to later in life unless you mom always talked about how shitty your dad was. Did you learn about this prior to the court dates or after?

It is really hard to get a full picture of someones life and struggles in several sentences posted on a message board. I have to fill in the gaps where i can.

Really the main thing is if there is a missing part of you life you try to find some closure and Relentless you found that through first and second hand accounts. Some times you need those first hand accounts even thought you know the person what a piece of honeysuckle. That doesn't mean you have to sit through the abuse and mistreatment but just see and talk to the person to form your own opinion. I was just suggesting that maybe some of the people here who hadn't has that chance want to.

Latest posts

Back