I need a mentor for my graduation project.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackCat

Reaction score
Title says it all. I am doing it on Religious Ignorance in our society. I wish to cover everything on the spectrum from Christianity, Islam, New age stuff, Buddhism, dogma, and how our society perceives each of these things. I also want to cover extremism, etc. I haven't thought it out that much (I need some help and clarification from my teacher).

You must be at least 21. You can live anywhere in the world. You must be approved by my parents (who are open minded as ever).

To be a good mentor, I imagine you have to have a degree in theology, or just know a good deal about a lot of religions. You will be working with me (you have to have 15 hours with me for me to pass). The hours aren't strict, and you must approve of all hours that I do. An example would be if I did some research on say Islam online. I will explain that it took me an hour to take all of my notes, if you think I am telling the truth you will consent that I earned an hour of time. If you don't you can always give an acceptable number.

I hope to get some responses!

Edit: Forgot to add that we can communicate via IM or Email.

I am not sure if I can be a mentor but I would be willing to give you a hand if you have any questions.
I attended a Jewish seminary where I studied ancient and contemporary Jewish texts and compared and contrasted them with other biblical and non-biblical texts. I also know a good deal about Christianity and Islam and religious texts that are used in Christianity and Islam.
I am not sure what type of religious ignorance you are going to cover. Things that come to mind may be stuff like; non-Jews who believe in the blood libel, non-Christians who believe that all Christians believe in the same thing or that the headcovering was a commandment given in the Koran (not only the non-Muslims but a good number of Muslims have this false notion too.) Anyway, give me a shout if you need anything.

Latest posts

Back