I want a Buddy:-)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zhara

Reaction score
Im sitting here and thinking that here where I live if someone is sad or unhappy they talk to me Im a good friend and I always listen and give advise where I can... But in my life I have no one to talk to well not here anyway I need someone so faraway that I can share my most inner thoughts with, that wont judge me , that will listen and keep it to themselves. PM me if anyone is on the other side of the world and want to be my friens:)

Hey! I can be your buddy! Feel free to PM me! ^^

I can't PM you! It says it's disabled. :c

I can't PM you! It says it's disabled. :c
[/quote]

Oh sorry its fixed now didn't know I had to allow pm's lol

Mr M is a nice guy, he'll be your buddy! :D (see I'm helping!)

I had a friend from South Africa once, I miss her very much and find it hard to think of some things without feeling sad. I love the sounds kookaburras make!!
I teased her endlessly about her accent, I like a lot of SA accents, I find them endearing :)

Haha Im surprised again I didn't know there was any south Africans here. but good to know .

I'm right here, just pm me or skype me if you want. I listen to everyone and I like foreigners. You'll prolly never guess which nation I'm born in :p

i feel where youre coming from dude wish i had a bud to drink and do honeysuckle with but hey i'd be honoured to be your buddy from the caribbean!

feel free to chat with me anytime o_o
i would like to listen anything about you :)(not in a creepy away obviously)

I am a she yes... but I have been called dude so many times so I don't take offence to it when one look at the pc screen one cant really see dude or dudette.

Latest posts

Back