I want to give this a try...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vfa6x

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name's Mike. I'm in my late 20s and am beginning to realize I have a problem with feeling alone. I don't think it's all that simple, and while I'm not sure I understand everything entirely myself, I am an open book and am happy to talk with others about what I think is gone. But I'll save my story for something other than an introductory post.

What I will say is that I pleasantly surprised to find this forum. I wanted to find a group or community who would help, support and understand, and I'm hopeful that I've come to the right place.

I'm going to go look around here a bit more, but if anyone would like to know more about me or what my thoughts are on the subject of loneliness, all you need to do is ask.

Welcome. One thing I'd like to know. Your username, how'd you come up with that?

Oh, you're so close!

There's an old piece of anime titled Robotech, and VFA-6X is a model of aircraft in that. It was made into a tabletop RPG which I played a lot as a kid.

Thanks for the welcomes guys.

Hey man, welcome! If you're feeling lonely, what I like to do is go to the mall and walk around and just look at all the stuff that they're selling. Of course, I like to get totally baked and walk around the mall, but I imagine people who don't get panic attacks don't need to do that...

Latest posts

Back