If you had to give a percentage of honesty on the net

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tiina63 said:
I would say that on this site most of us are honest.
On dating sites I would say that some people are out and out liers, some are partial liers and some (a small percentage) are honest.
On Facebook I think that most people try to make their lives seem better than they are in order to give the impression that they are popular and in demand.

I think you definitely know what you're talking about (honestly). I would have said the same thing

I live by a simple rule.

I assume that every single thing that everybody says, all of the time, is a lie, UNLESS it can be verified by my own observation or by broadly accepted scientific consensus, etc.

That gives me an edge over others, because it means that I can't be fooled. You might think this a cynical view of the world, but so far it has protected my precarious middle class existence, especially in these times when the political and financial leaders are lying about everything so they can cover their own asses and get out of dodge before everything goes to hell.

At first glance I'd would say all of them are white face liars. Not to believe a single word uttered by them But as one goes deep down, one come to understand that their is some sort of truthfulness to be found in them but that is rare thing to see. But...

But there are some really truthful people who are quite honest to be said. There are like One in Million kind of people, hard to find and even hard to keep.

If you don't believe a single thing anyone says on a forum, what use could it have for you?

Latest posts

Back