I'll rearrange his face

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...you're 19 and in highschool. Unless this person that you have a problem with is at least 18, don't even touch him :p You get charged for harming a minor, suspended from school and whatnot. So fun right? Even if he is over the age of 18, who says he won't press charges?

Anyways, if you want to 'beat him up', just do it. Don't wait 'for him to get physical', just go up to him and do it.

EDIT: Oh bu, I just noticed that this thread was from April :(

Inexperienced said:
A possible high-school fight might happen. Yes, this might not be a big thing for you, but it is for me.

This 'kid' has been bothering me since the second semester of this year. I don't know if it was the jokes I cracked at him, or anything I did. I honestly think he just doesn't like my personality. Or maybe he thinks I'm an easy target to 'boost' his self-esteem. I encounter those kinds of people a lot. Well, actually, probably every year in school. Someone who thinks he can use me to boost his self-esteem by acting all tough, threatening me, and throw insulting words at me so the whole class can hear. Saying stuff like "I'm going to kick your ass if you--", or "I'll break your legs if you continue to-". I know he's not joking, but he says it as if he can and actually would do it. And he's a scrawny little honeysuckle, too. THEY ALL WERE. They know I can probably fresia them up, but they think I won't do anything at all, which I must admit, I did in the past.

There's a certain pattern whenever I encounter one of these pricks. 1. A random guy that starts talking to you and you become acquainted with said '*******', 2. He starts acting aggressive or starts shitting out mean and hurtful words at you, and 3. He tries to get everyone to laugh at you and tries to harm you physically if you give him a reason or chance to.

I told my girlfriend all about this, and she really disagrees with me fighting this prick..and I told her that I won't do anything.

I want to rearrange his ******* face. I've encountered too many of these fucktards in the past. "IGNORING" them doesn't work. Really, I tried it with the others, and they somehow get all 'likeable' to everyone else, while I become invisible. I disappear, while the people who brought me down, rise up and enjoy the rest of their life. They sacrifice our friendship and my feelings so they can become successful to whatever path they're taking.

I'm 19..and I'm still in high-school. I'm still experiencing honeysuckle like this, and I know I should just shrug it off and act like an adult.. but I want to rearrange his face.

Yeah, and I know this is immature in every way.
How old is this "kid" who's making your life a living hell? How many times have you "Turned The Other Cheek"?

Inexperienced said:
This 'kid' has been bothering me since the second semester of this year. I don't know if it was the jokes I cracked at him, or anything I did.

Telling us this bit I think you brought this on yourself. Don't know if you've done this with all the others but if you have then there you go.

Oh and you are 19 years old and still doing this? Grow up.

If he is a minor, you may both still get arrested but your actions will go on your record forever. If he is not a minor, you may both get arrested.

It's a lose--lose situation. He is not worth it.

Take your girlfriend's advice, why don't you? She is the one that really counts when it comes to caring what others think of you if you just let him talk to you and about you like that.

And, if I were you, if he hit me first, I wouldn't even swing back. I'd call the police on him, and then he really would be getting what he deserved.

This thread was from April. So that means either one of them has probably already graduated by now.

i say beat him up. i'm a guy how got picked on alot in middle/high school untell my first time i went out drinking with a few kids from my school. i'm a skinny tall guy that weighs only 150 pounds. and i was smaller back then. when i got drunk i got in a fight with 3 foot ball players and ended up throwing one in a fire, kicking one in the knees enough so he didn't want to fight anymore and just beating the last one up after that i never got honeysuckle again from kids in school manly because they though i was crazy as hell for throwing a kid in a fire. but ether way fight and win at any means necessary nut shots, or anything else are fair game in a fight.

noted you probably wont get in trouble just make sure to do it with ether people that dont like the kid around or poeple that wont contact authorities, or alone.

and noted i dont fight most people unless they start it but every now and then you need to get in a fist fight to know where you stand whether or not you win.

Outlawstarl337 said:
i say beat him up. i'm a guy how got picked on alot in middle/high school untell my first time i went out drinking with a few kids from my school. i'm a skinny tall guy that weighs only 150 pounds. and i was smaller back then. when i got drunk i got in a fight with 3 foot ball players and ended up throwing one in a fire, kicking one in the knees enough so he didn't want to fight anymore and just beating the last one up after that i never got honeysuckle again from kids in school manly because they though i was crazy as hell for throwing a kid in a fire. but ether way fight and win at any means necessary nut shots, or anything else are fair game in a fight.

noted you probably wont get in trouble just make sure to do it with ether people that dont like the kid around or poeple that wont contact authorities, or alone.

and noted i dont fight most people unless they start it but every now and then you need to get in a fist fight to know where you stand whether or not you win.

So you got drunk enough to the point where you got in a fight with three jocks and threw one of them into a fire and your advice to the OP is to beat the guy up?...

Outlawstarl337 said:

Did you read your own words just there? You ARE crazy as hell. Throwing a kid in a fire? Seriously??

Don't fight. Getting the bullies away by scaring them might get results, but then you'll be just as bad as them. Not being bullied because people fear you isn't a victory. We should all be better than that.

Equinox said:
Outlawstarl337 said:

Did you read your own words just there? You ARE crazy as hell. Throwing a kid in a fire? Seriously??

Dont't fight. Getting the bullies away by scaring them might get results, but then you'll be just as bad as them. Not being bullied because people fear you isn't a victory. We should all be better than that.
Equinox. I'll be sending you a pm directly.

I think I smell the same thing, Ak5. There seems to be some error concerning the answer I wrote here recently. Somehow, for some people, it appears I wrote something about being a guy, and using pretty poor spelling and grammar while doing so.

I have absolutely NO idea what's up with this, but just to clarify: I have written one post (two, including this one) on this thread, and what I wrote in that post was this:

"Did you read your own words just there? You ARE crazy as hell. Throwing a kid in a fire? Seriously??

Don't fight. Getting the bullies away by scaring them might get results, but then you'll be just as bad as them. Not being bullied because people fear you isn't a victory. We should all be better than that."

It's worrying that this confusion is happening, and I've noticed similar things happening to other people recently as well. Hoping someone with the appropriate knowledge might be able to look into this problem, as it can easily cause quite a lot of confusion. :-o

The appropriate use of violence solves many problems, despite what social mores will have you believe. The question, of course, is what level is appropriate.

I still don't see what purpose this thread serves anymore, as the OP is no longer here. For others who may be in any similar situation, well; be controlled, be methodical and avoid risk - this usually means avoiding fighting in the first place. Certainly do not make decision with emotions, or when drunk. If you have to question why those are bad times, perhaps you should ask why you think that is ever a good idea to make any decision when your judgment is questionable.

If it must serve your purposes, then be thorough and be complete. Screw moral high ground. Morality, and history, is written by the victors.

Equinox said:

Don't fight. Getting the bullies away by scaring them might get results, but then you'll be just as bad as them. Not being bullied because people fear you isn't a victory. We should all be better than that.
i go with what gets results and noted i fight just as dirty when sober.

the use of force isn't needed after having proof that you'll use it. it's the threat and yes fear of it that i go for so i don't have the need to use it again. i'm a peaceful guy most the time but i believe in the speak softly and carry a large stick idea.

And honestly i don't think fighting and winning makes me as bad as them. not being bullied because they fear the fact you'll stand up for your self isn't wrong. fear is what keeps people in line. the fear of authorities is what keeps from people doing several crimes. and when that fails you need to remind them that it's the person their messing with they need to fear as well as authorities.

IgnoredOne said:
The appropriate use of violence solves many problems, despite what social mores will have you believe. The question, of course, is what level is appropriate.

I agree.

Aside from the argument that sometimes WAR is needed (there will always be those who will not stop until force is applied against them)... this can also relate to simple bullying.

If you want a bully to stop picking on you, you must make him see that it will COST him more to beat on you than it's worth. You must FIGHT him. Here's the thing, though: you don't have to win the fight. All that you have to do is fight; resist. Bullies don't pick on those who resist. They choose weak targets. All that you have to do is make the bully see that you will resist EVERY TIME he starts something with you; and if you can hurt him while resisting, then so much the better.

I don't really agree with the lovey-dovey approach to bullying. All this, "they just hurt inside and express it against others, etc etc" crap just doesn't fly with me.

Sometimes bullies do what they do just because they like the feeling it gives them.

You have to fight back to stop bullying.

Maybe I was just raised with an old-fashioned outlook on things, but that's how I was taught and it's worked for me.

I agree with the above, I got bullied for years and they tried the "soft approach" and it just gave me more problems.

It was only when I started hitting people that it stopped, and it stopped almost immediately when I did.

Equinox, I can see where you're coming from, but I think sometimes that line has to be crossed for the greater good.

The guys who were picking on me went round in a gang of 20, lead by this person I'll call "A". It got to the point where they were encircling me and some friends, stealing our stuff off us, telling us how they were going to beat us up and just giving us psychological putdowns all the time. No one would do anything about it, because the teachers were scared of them too.

This was until in the middle of one English class, I punched A as hard as I could in the stomach, after which he tried to swear at me (he had no breath left...) and then looked like he was going to cry. After that everything stopped. The teacher said nothing about the whole incident, despite seeing it.

Years later, I was picked on by the brutish fellow, B. The same pattern occured until I did something similar, and then that stopped too. He also stopped picking on countless other people, so I was happy I did it.

I think violence should only be a last option (and the OP sounds like he wound up the other guy and so doesn't have a leg to stand on), but when nothing else works it's worth pursuing. I took no pleasure in hitting people, but it solved so many problems that I'd do it again if I had to.

To me, the rights of whoever is being victimised are far more important than the one doing the bullying.

Latest posts

Back