I'll rearrange his face

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoneKiller said:
Equinox said:
Outlawstarl337 said:
i say beat him up. i'm a guy how got picked on alot in middle/high school untell my first time i went out drinking with a few kids from my school. i'm a skinny tall guy that weighs only 150 pounds. and i was smaller back then. when i got drunk i got in a fight with 3 foot ball players and ended up throwing one in a fire, kicking one in the knees enough so he didn't want to fight anymore and just beating the last one up after that i never got honeysuckle again from kids in school manly because they though i was crazy as hell for throwing a kid in a fire. but ether way fight and win at any means necessary nut shots, or anything else are fair game in a fight.

Did you read your own words just there? You ARE crazy as hell. Throwing a kid in a fire? Seriously??

Dont't fight. Getting the bullies away by scaring them might get results, but then you'll be just as bad as them. Not being bullied because people fear you isn't a victory. We should all be better than that.
Equinox. I'll be sending you a pm directly.
I don't mean to sound argumentative, but how is barbecuing someone a fair fight?

LoneKiller said:
I don't mean to sound argumentative, but how is barbecuing someone a fair fight?
i'm assuming that this is directed at me so as my reply

i'm not a fair fighter a dirty fighter in fact i thought i made that clear by saying in my original post "but ether way fight and win at any means necessary nut shots, or anything else are fair game in a fight." though i'll reinstate the fact i believe if it comes down to a fight you do anything to win with no mercy. if their bigger and stronger then you pick up a rock and swing it, i'm a dirty fighter. i grow up in a family of 13. in fact the bloodiest fights i got in was with my siblings.

Latest posts

Back