i'm a very lonely very missunderstood human

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lifesnotready

Reaction score
came to this forum thing to try to see if other humans feel the same way. i typed in "lonely forum" and this thing just popped up first.... to make a long story short i'm not looking for advice or opinion i just need to talk to another human anyone can talk to me if they choose to and if this forum thing is not the right place to talk about deep stuff then i apologize.

hey lifesnotready i gave you a rating send me a pm i'll always write back.

lifesnotready said:
hey lifesnotready i gave you a rating send me a pm i'll always write back.

thanks.:(

lifesnotready said:
came to this forum thing to try to see if other humans feel the same way. i typed in "lonely forum" and this thing just popped up first.... to make a long story short i'm not looking for advice or opinion i just need to talk to another human anyone can talk to me if they choose to and if this forum thing is not the right place to talk about deep stuff then i apologize.

Hey. I also came for the same reason as you. I am new also. I just turned 20 and find myself being a "lost soul" drifting into oblivion. Just trying to find my purpose in this life as well. Things just dont make much sence anymore and my life is getting much more secluded from society as a whole. Im glad i found this sight with people of my kind haha

hey and welcome. many people talk about personal stuff here so go for it.

Latest posts

Back