I'm dating a girl!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Romantic_Flower

hey guys. im here to say that there is still hope for us in this cruel world who is always rejecting us. I met this girl about 4 weeks ago, in a show where i was playing. I looked at her, she looked at me. I smiled at her, she smiled at me. Simples like that.
And here is my advice: if you are interested in somebody, just look at her/him and smile. If she/he smiles back at you, the door is opened for you, my friend.
Now it's been 3 weeks we are dating. She is 10 years older than me. I really like this girl. She is very special to me. She care about others, she is kind, smart, happy and optimistic. What the future holds for us, I dont know. All I know is that i really like her and i may be starting to love her...
And, for me, dating is about sharing. I wanna share all the moments with her, good and bad ones, and be there for her anytime she needs.
We are still starting our relationship, but for a 3 weeks-relationship, i guess we are very close.
I dont want her to be my life, but i want her to be part of my life...
She will be moving to another city next week, so i'll be able to see her only on weekends, but i hope this wont be a problem for us. At least for me, it wont. Love has no boundaries. Furthermore, its much easier to solve problems when you have someone with you, isnt?
I really dont know if this relationship will last "forever", but i'll try my best.
Im a loner, i was rejected by everyone, but i still have a golden heart. I know i'm young, but age is just a number. I dont have the same goals as a average teenager has.
My goals now are: Help people in my job (I'll be a nurse in few years) and stay with my loved one. That's what i want, but i'm opened for new things too.
That's the meaning of life to me...
Anyway. This proves that even Loners can find love. Just be yourself and smile. Smile at a girl. If she smiles back to you, just approach her and talk to her. Say something like "Hi, how you doing". This is enough to break the ice.
My life now is starting to make sense. Im in university now, i got a car, i have a band, i have real friends and i have a girlfriend. She may not know, but she is very special to me.
But, since i was always rejected in my life, i have a deep fear of losing all these things I achieved... I'm a huge pessimistic. But i'm trying my best to change this, becase having bad thoughts will only bring bad things...
:D

Hey i am so happy for you :) Didn't i tell you how to start a conversation with a girl? lol :p
May you stay happy forever :)

LonelyInAtl said:
Glad it worked for you! :)

When I smile at a woman I get strange looks. LOL

wait until they smile at you !

At work I get smiled at loads of times by women. Even the ones I don't know. I have the uniform on, I am somebody ! Every ****** knows me ! It's like I am some celebrity or something !

Away from work is very different. I just float around by myself, don't really interact with anybody. I live a couple of miles from work, different area. The odd person at the golf course says 'hello' but apart from that - 'nothing' - It's like living 2 completely different lives. I like both of them though. I don't crave attention. At work they want us to chat with the customers so I do.

The uniform is the key. At work I am somebody I get noticed. Away from work nobody notices me, I never use my work 'personality' anywhere else.

I wouldn't pin my hopes of everlasting love on a woman that I'd known for 4 weeks.

Maybe I'm cynical... but let's be a bit realistic, here.

I think the REAL lesson learned here is that you did manage to date a woman -- so it's not impossible to find other women who would also date you. That should be a huge confidence booster for you.

Keep your options open, man. Don't expect everything to work out on this one, especially since she's moving away.

Just remember that you have met and dated a woman. And you can do it again with another one.

LonelyInAtl said:
Glad it worked for you! :)

When I smile at a woman I get strange looks. LOL

Lol, maybe it's the way you smile at them.

And Romantic_Flower, glad you're happier now and all. Take it easy, have fun but be careful too. All the best dude.

Romantic_Flower said:
hey guys. im here to say that there is still hope for us in this cruel world who is always rejecting us. I met this girl about 4 weeks ago, in a show where i was playing. I looked at her, she looked at me. I smiled at her, she smiled at me. Simples like that.
And here is my advice: if you are interested in somebody, just look at her/him and smile. If she/he smiles back at you, the door is opened for you, my friend.
Now it's been 3 weeks we are dating. She is 10 years older than me. I really like this girl. She is very special to me. She care about others, she is kind, smart, happy and optimistic. What the future holds for us, I dont know. All I know is that i really like her and i may be starting to love her...
And, for me, dating is about sharing. I wanna share all the moments with her, good and bad ones, and be there for her anytime she needs.
We are still starting our relationship, but for a 3 weeks-relationship, i guess we are very close.
I dont want her to be my life, but i want her to be part of my life...
She will be moving to another city next week, so i'll be able to see her only on weekends, but i hope this wont be a problem for us. At least for me, it wont. Love has no boundaries. Furthermore, its much easier to solve problems when you have someone with you, isnt?
I really dont know if this relationship will last "forever", but i'll try my best.
Im a loner, i was rejected by everyone, but i still have a golden heart. I know i'm young, but age is just a number. I dont have the same goals as a average teenager has.
My goals now are: Help people in my job (I'll be a nurse in few years) and stay with my loved one. That's what i want, but i'm opened for new things too.
That's the meaning of life to me...
Anyway. This proves that even Loners can find love. Just be yourself and smile. Smile at a girl. If she smiles back to you, just approach her and talk to her. Say something like "Hi, how you doing". This is enough to break the ice.
My life now is starting to make sense. Im in university now, i got a car, i have a band, i have real friends and i have a girlfriend. She may not know, but she is very special to me.
But, since i was always rejected in my life, i have a deep fear of losing all these things I achieved... I'm a huge pessimistic. But i'm trying my best to change this, becase having bad thoughts will only bring bad things...
:D

the trouble with me is the part where you say "hi, how you doing," because i feel like i'd sound like a real loser saying it.

Badjedidude said:
I wouldn't pin my hopes of everlasting love on a woman that I'd known for 4 weeks.

I think the REAL lesson learned here is that you did manage to date a woman -- so it's not impossible to find other women who would also date you. That should be a huge confidence booster for you.

Keep your options open, man. Don't expect everything to work out on this one, especially since she's moving away.

Just remember that you have met and dated a woman. And you can do it again with another one.
I dont want another one. i want only her

Romantic_Flower said:
Badjedidude said:

I dont want another one. i want only her

Of course you do. Well....let's see what happens.

Latest posts

Back